www.sino-doll.com

Hailey RRS+ Lingerie

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
ProjectAnna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hailey RRS+ Lingerie

Post by ProjectAnna »

Share some close up photo on Hailey T169 RRS+

Salute Lingerie 92G: Phoenix
ProjectANNA꞉ Hailey 3-1 4꞉5jp A 1 1350.jpg
ProjectANNA꞉ Hailey 3-1 4꞉5jp A 1 1350.jpg (946.05 KiB) Viewed 2458 times

If you prefer the photo in details, here it is
ProjectANNA꞉ Hailey 3-1 4꞉5jp B 1 1280.jpg
ProjectANNA꞉ Hailey 3-1 4꞉5jp B 1 1280.jpg (981.19 KiB) Viewed 2458 times

The seamline of RRS+ is a lot thinner than RRS range, and the fingers can pack closely together
ProjectANNA꞉ Hailey 3-1 4꞉5jp C 1 1280.jpg
ProjectANNA꞉ Hailey 3-1 4꞉5jp C 1 1280.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2458 times

Extra close up photo if you are interested
ProjectANNA꞉ Hailey 3-1 4꞉5jp D 1 1280.jpg
ProjectANNA꞉ Hailey 3-1 4꞉5jp D 1 1280.jpg (654.06 KiB) Viewed 2458 times

Commish

Re: Hailey RRS+ Lingerie

Post by Commish »

I thought RRS+ would have more detailing I hardly see anything?

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

Beautiful! I bet you can stare at that face without getting bored of it!!

ruberedwin9150
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ruberedwin9150 »

Which brand of doll is this?

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

ruberedwin9150 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:33 am Which brand of doll is this?
Sino-Doll. You can often tell by the bit at the top giving the full path from the Board Index down to the current forum, at least for manufacturer-specific forums. You can also use 'Search image with Google', where sometimes you can find it in places that name the manufacturer; e.g., reddit, twitter, etc.
Attachments
sd.png
sd.png (67.47 KiB) Viewed 2071 times

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

Very nice, Project Anna ! An extremely good choice of lingerie : there is nothing more beautiful than a love doll wearing Wacoal Salute lingerie !
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Hello. this may be off topic but I’m considering another purchase which just so happens to be a top-sino torso. My problem is that she’s far from cheap and the photoshoot just doesn’t reveal enough.. another user stated her lhp isn’t great, but her h-cup sized mammaries seem to be winning me over.. how do you feel about her lhp? If it’s slightly off, I can manage but can’t seem to find enough photos of this doll to make a more informed buying decision. . She’s the 73cm/h cup

ProjectAnna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ProjectAnna »

EMH wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:42 pm Very nice, Project Anna ! An extremely good choice of lingerie : there is nothing more beautiful than a love doll wearing Wacoal Salute lingerie !
Ya! Will most more this month :D

ProjectAnna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ProjectAnna »

Commish wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:13 am I thought RRS+ would have more detailing I hardly see anything?
If you already owned a RRS, you can spot the diff easily. Seamline, Texture, Shadow etc. RRS tends to a bit shiny too.

ProjectAnna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ProjectAnna »

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:03 pm Hello. this may be off topic but I’m considering another purchase which just so happens to be a top-sino torso. My problem is that she’s far from cheap and the photoshoot just doesn’t reveal enough.. another user stated her lhp isn’t great, but her h-cup sized mammaries seem to be winning me over.. how do you feel about her lhp? If it’s slightly off, I can manage but can’t seem to find enough photos of this doll to make a more informed buying decision. . She’s the 73cm/h cup
To define if the LHP is good or not, it totally depends on your fav position. The LHP of SINO tends to upwards so you can image how it turns out :D
I am not quite sure about the Torso version tho. You can confirm with support. But I think most of the LHP of SINO Dolls are heading upwards.

Is Torso RRS+? They released quite a lot of models recently and I hardly remember which is which lol
Pro Soft and Ultra Soft ( I cant remember the name ), you better ask it first since it affects the experience especially when it is large size.
Even the LH entry are diff from model to model. They posted a video at Twitter before. Check it out when you have time.
That video is not Torso but you can compare and see which one suits you more.

INFORMATIONS