Starpery.com

How to Re-Color Silicone Nipples?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

How to Re-Color Silicone Nipples?

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Hello all,

How do I re-color silicone nipples?

Specifically, I want to make them black (or at least very very dark brown.) Also, something non-toxic so I don't kill myself if I suck them. This is my doll in question. My silicone 156A-136. Perfect to me except one thing, her nipples are the wrong colour 😂.

I probably should have said something when I was viewing her factory photos, like "can I have her tits in black please?" but I just didn't think at the time.

In this example of a very dark skinned lady, her nipples are even darker:
600.jpg
600.jpg (220.46 KiB) Viewed 266 times
:glou:
HtS

PS Apologies if this has been covered before somewhere else on the forum. If so, please point me in the right direction :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How to Re-Color Silicone Nipples?

Post by RevJack »

Smooth-on dot Com. You are looking for Psycho paint.
They sell the pigments you will need too.

Nothing is better.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

RevJack wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:46 pm Smooth-on dot Com. You are looking for Psycho paint.
They sell the pigments you will need too.

Nothing is better.

Reverend Jack
Many thanks Reverend. I'll have to make a contribution to your Parish for your consulting advice :)

That looks like a professional product. Is it something a novice with little skill can use and get good results?

https://www.smooth-on.com/tutorials/psy ... ne-rubber/
https://www.smooth-on.com/product-line/psycho-paint/
https://www.smooth-on.com/products/silc-pig/

PS I wish I was in your parish - why is that damn pond in the way!? Would be great if I could bring Naomie to you, and you could give her nipples a good seeing too :D

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Oh, I'd have to thoroughly review ALL of her specially pigmented areas.

As for the Psycho-paint, mix the colors in well before you mix the A and B together, and it's not any harder than watercolors. Don't be afraid to do a second or third coat with slightly lighter colors or really make those nipples POP.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Popping nipples... hmmm... :drinking:
too.jpg
too.jpg (35.96 KiB) Viewed 128 times

INFORMATIONS