Order #1616: Need Help

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Order #1616: Need Help

Post by a80085 »

Hi, I ordered Madame on the 2nd of November and my order still hasn't been fulfilled. Haven't received a tracking number or anything of the sort yet. I've tried sending an email but I didn't get anything back, and I don't have dm perms here, so I'm making a post for help cuz idk what's going on. I've never had an order take this long :cry:

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Order #1616: Need Help

Post by Booty Warrior »

Funny enough I actually just reached out to them a few hours ago for the same reason. (Although my order was placed on the 8th). I would imagine that there is a high volume of orders that they're trying to fulfill for that one product and probably only a few molds to make it with, but we'll see what they say. It's comforting that I'm not the only one experiencing the same situation though at least

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

just letting u both know i ordered the jello jiggles 25lb tiddy toy and it took 10 days before i got a shipping label but took another 10 days for it to actually ship and start moving(according to my UPS shipping updates) but it got here on the final day of the 3 week period for the fasting shipping method that i paid so i can't complain. like the other guy said they are probably just backed up with orders since the sale started i know i seen other people post about it recently too. and don't worry it was definitely worth the wait i know i was stressing the entire time i was waiting for shipping but it'll get to you and if it doesnt or if theres problems they will help you im sure. i am so happy with the product now i am really close to buying the jenna's booty booty very soon

a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a80085 »

Booty Warrior wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:04 am Funny enough I actually just reached out to them a few hours ago for the same reason. (Although my order was placed on the 8th). I would imagine that there is a high volume of orders that they're trying to fulfill for that one product and probably only a few molds to make it with, but we'll see what they say. It's comforting that I'm not the only one experiencing the same situation though at least
Have you heard anything from them yet? Still nothing on my end.

a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a80085 »

beanlord wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:20 am just letting u both know i ordered the jello jiggles 25lb tiddy toy and it took 10 days before i got a shipping label but took another 10 days for it to actually ship and start moving(according to my UPS shipping updates) but it got here on the final day of the 3 week period for the fasting shipping method that i paid so i can't complain. like the other guy said they are probably just backed up with orders since the sale started i know i seen other people post about it recently too. and don't worry it was definitely worth the wait i know i was stressing the entire time i was waiting for shipping but it'll get to you and if it doesnt or if theres problems they will help you im sure. i am so happy with the product now i am really close to buying the jenna's booty booty very soon
22 days in and still no label bro... I've ordered multiple things from these guys before and none of them have ever taken this long.

MashiMaron

Post by MashiMaron »

Where did you order it? Because your order number seems familiar. I also order and on the 9th of November I got the ups tracking code and still no updates yet. Then I contact the supplier wich is beautiful-doll.com. Joy reply back should be next week shipped. But I’m sceptical and see if the upcoming week will be an update.

MashiMaron

Post by MashiMaron »

Oh my bad I see now where you ordered.

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

a80085 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:04 am
Booty Warrior wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:04 am Funny enough I actually just reached out to them a few hours ago for the same reason. (Although my order was placed on the 8th). I would imagine that there is a high volume of orders that they're trying to fulfill for that one product and probably only a few molds to make it with, but we'll see what they say. It's comforting that I'm not the only one experiencing the same situation though at least
Have you heard anything from them yet? Still nothing on my end.
Hey! Mine actually shipped today. Email confirmation came through exactly 4 hours ago. Hope yours is soon too

a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a80085 »

Just a quick update, I recieved my tracking number a little over a week ago, hoping it'll arrive before Christmas :)
They also got back to me and let me know they didn't have enough molds to keep up with demand, hence the delay.

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

a80085 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:08 pm Just a quick update, I recieved my tracking number a little over a week ago, hoping it'll arrive before Christmas :)
They also got back to me and let me know they didn't have enough molds to keep up with demand, hence the delay.
Nice good to know! Kinda regret not doing the fast shipping this time. Wish she was here already! But it's been 14 days since I got my tracking number so it should be in UPS' hands soon and I'll get my estimated delivery date.

Hope the rest of our shipping goes by quick!

a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a80085 »

Update: It's been a little over a month now since I got my shipping label and I still have not received anything. Emailed them twice about it this past week and no response yet. Been waiting for 2 months now :cry:

INFORMATIONS