SexDollAmerica.com

My Recent SD America Order

With Local Stock in New York, USA, Sex Doll America offers the fastest secure shipping on all your favorite original, genuine brands like WM Doll, Piper Doll, 6YE, Sino-Doll, Gynoid and more! We are the sister company of Sex Doll Canada, but are a genuine US-based company and have shared full-time customer service and management staff. We reward our customers’ loyalty on every single purchase, whether it is your FIRST or NEXT doll or toy purchase! Feel secure & call us today to speak with a specialized Doll Advisor - Toll-Free 1 (888) 996-DOLL.
[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My Recent SD America Order

Post by [K2] »

On November 19, 2023 I place an order with SD America during their Black Friday event. I ordered a custom WM Doll 142cm with head #471. I took delivery on December 29, 2023. This was my second doll order with SD America.

Well, we all buy the dolls we each think are the most beautiful so I won’t yammer on about that. SD America took good care of me and my order. The order to factory photos period was fast, about 2 weeks. There were a couple of minor issues with make-up, which Customer Service took care of quickly and in a very professional manner, despite having to deal with a nit-picking lunatic. The only (minor) stumble was no shipping/tracking information was provided and she just showed up. Fortunately, deliveries are pretty safe at my building.

Best. Packing. Ever. (That I’ve had.)
The double wall corrugated cardboard box was reinforced on the inside with 4mm luan plywood. The interior ethafoam padding was cut to fit. Canvas "boat" shoes and stretchy socks were added to protect those delicate tootsies. Her hands were encased in inflatable wrapping and ethafoam sheeting. Both heads ordered were bagged, eye masked, and packed in separate compartments between her legs. And the entire interior of the box was lined with this sort of furry/hairy soft fabric to protect her from abrasions.

The Doll
I ordered the regular TPE for durability (not the soft TPE) and regular is plenty soft enough for me. I don't know if it's the "tin cured" TPE or the less oily "platinum cured" TPE (probably the tin cured). They don't say anywhere. She was moderately oily on arrival, but all my dolls have been right out of the box. I'm getting used to the whole prepping/powdering process so it only took about 30 minutes this time. So far, she has nice tight joints, perfect for posing. WM Doll’s 3rd generation articulated ball joint fingers are excellent! Small feet! My other girl's size 4s were initially too big for her. The day after her arrival I installed custom aluminum foot plates that attach to the studs in her feet. Now when she’s in heels the plate takes the weight and transfers it directly to the skeleton. No more crushed or cut toes/feet! The plates also hold her feet in place in her shoes so her feet aren’t sinking into the toe box.

So of course I bought a weird sized/proportioned body so few garments fit her right out of the box. There will be alterations. For now, she's safety pinned into the standard uniform of the girls at Marty's Place.

All in all, a Five Star experience for me. Thank you, SD America!

INFORMATIONS