Starpery.com

Makeup Table

Got an idea? Need an invention?
frankinstien

Makeup Table

Post by frankinstien »

I was using one of those high pub like tables to do make up but lighting became a real challenge as well storage of everything I needed when I needed it. So I found this pretty nifty cabinet with 4 drawers and two level shelving that I use as tables. And it's all in one place, the master bedroom bathroom. Before I had makeup stuff all over the place. The led lamps really make a difference in balancing the light, before I was always dealing with shadows because of the random placement of lighting in a room.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Makeup Table

Post by Davey2469 »

frankinstien wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:53 pm I was using one of those high pub like tables to do make up but lighting became a real challenge as well storage of everything I needed when I needed it. So I found this pretty nifty cabinet with 4 drawers and two level shelving that I use as tables. And it's all in one place, the master bedroom bathroom. Before I had makeup stuff all over the place. The led lamps really make a difference in balancing the light, before I was always dealing with shadows because of the random placement of lighting in a room.
Good thinking. I bought this to hold her SHEIN outfits since small plastic bags.
IMG_1109.jpeg
IMG_1109.jpeg (327.52 KiB) Viewed 146 times
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

INFORMATIONS