www.wmdolls.com

Wanted: Doll (new or good cond.) 125-145cm UK pref, maybe EU if close

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Mysteryman19899
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wanted: Doll (new or good cond.) 125-145cm UK pref, maybe EU if close

Post by Mysteryman19899 »

Based in UK Looking for a 125-145cm TPE or silicone doll new or in good condition, towards the smaller end is my preference due to a medical condition- I had to sell my 160 WM doll :(

I can pick up in UK or even somewhere like France or Germany if I can drive it.

Please inbox me.

tomcat-321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Wanted: Doll (new or good cond.) 125-145cm UK pref, maybe EU if close

Post by tomcat-321 »

Hi there, I've got a WM 168cm a cup Imogen doll in excellent condition, I know you say you are looking for a small one, but she is a very slim and lightweight girl with the most amazing body, I chose different heads with mine and she comes with two of the most beautiful ones available in my opinion, plus loads of clothes and accessories

I have the original box and certificate of authentification
Just look on silicone lovers you will find her, she has the best little but on the market
I bought two of them on a whim last year and this one has one been loved a couple of times and only only with condom and loads of water based lube
She is 100% clean and I know who ever gets her will be glad they did
If you want more details or any pictures just let me know
I'm based in Durham North East England

puff-puff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Wanted: Doll (new or good cond.) 125-145cm UK pref, maybe EU if close

Post by puff-puff »

Hi Apprentice,
I have a Zelex 143cm. 33/21/32 weighs 29kg 5 moths old is my companion doll only and still a virgin

INFORMATIONS