JUST FOR LAUGHS

We turn dreams into reality!
chippyminton

Re: JUST FOR LAUGHS

Post by chippyminton »

A guy wakes up in a hospital bed, surrounded by beeping machines, tubes, the whole nine yards - and with no recollection of how he got there. Eventually a doctor comes over and tells the guy that he has some terrible news for him - but some great news as well.

He explains to the guy that he’s been involved in a serious auto accident, and that the only way the emergency crew could extract him from the wreckage was to amputate both legs at the scene. The guy’s absolutely devastated, but once he’s calmed down, he asks the doctor to tell him the good news.

To which the doctor replies - “That guy in the bed over there has offered you $20 for your shoes”

:D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

What's the difference between an old bus stop and a lobster with breast implants?

One's a crusty bus station and the other's a busty crustacean.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The waiting room at the doctor’s office was packed with people.

Due to some recent security changes, the staff was concerned about protecting the identities of their patients.

So the new doctor's assistant stands up, claps her hands loudly for attention, and announces, "Dear patients, as of today, our clinic staff have decided to stop calling you by name in order to protect your privacy."

She pauses a few seconds to look at the list, and then shouts, "The gentleman with hemorrhoids is next."
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Why do less dull-witted dogs have flat noses? ... From chasing parked cars! :rofl:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A man met a beautiful girl and he decided he wanted to marry her right away.

She protested, “But we don’t know anything about each other.”

He replied, “That’s all right; we’ll learn about each other as we go along.”

So she consented and they were married, and they went on honeymoon to a very nice resort.

One morning, they were lying by the pool when he got up off his towel, climbed up to the 30-foot high board and did a two-and-a-half-tuck gainer, entering the water perfectly, almost without a ripple. This was followed by three rotations in jack-knife position before he again straightened out and cut the water like a knife. After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on his towel.

She said, “That was incredible."

He said, “I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we’d learn more about ourselves as we went along.”

So she got up, jumped in the pool and started doing laps. She was moving so fast that the ripples from her pushing off at one end of the pool would hardly be gone before she was already touching the other end of the pool. After about thirty laps, completed in mere minutes, she climbed back out and lay down on her towel, barely breathing hard.

He said, “That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?”

“No,” she said, “I was a prostitute in Venice and I worked both sides of the canal."
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Two guys go deer hunting. One guy has a long range rifle with a power scope. They decide to test it out while perched in a tree....

Man with scope: "Hey, I can see your house from here. Oh, bad news buddy. Your wife's in bed with the mailman!"

His Friend: "Son of a bitch! Shoot her in the head and shoot him in the nuts!"

Man with scope: "You got it, buddy. I can get that in one shot!" :rofl:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It's a candle," he said.

"You may pass through the pearly gates," Saint Peter said.

The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells."

Saint Peter said, "You may pass through the pearly gates."

The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The Irishman replied, "These are Carols."
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS