www.rosemarydoll.com

Thank you RosemaryDoll for my first doll!

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
artur380
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thank you RosemaryDoll for my first doll!

Post by artur380 »

I just wanted to give a shoutout to Sholto and Raven from Rosemary doll for first helping me get set up with the doll(s) that I wanted (Raven) and then working with me extensively to make up for Fedex being difficult in the shipping process for what should have been a very simply movement from Canada to the U.S. Thank you both for your help and hard work. As for the doll itself, I'm going to post my quick thoughts in the ROSRETTY forum as I'm well aware that a large portion of the community is very curious as to how these celebrity mockup dolls turn out.

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Thank you RosemaryDoll for my first doll!

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Thank you for your sharing! We are so happy that you're satisfied with our product and services.

If you have any questions or need any help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

:glou:

INFORMATIONS