Starpery.com

How does TPE dolls/torsos wear out after time?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
tiagomza91
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

How does TPE dolls/torsos wear out after time?

Post by tiagomza91 »

Hi!

First of all, sorry for my bad english [I really enjoy elaborating my ideas to practice :)], and if I'm repeating topics (couldn't find it).

I'm about to buy a life sized TPE torso like Tantaly's, but because of where I live, it's a purchase that I'll can't repeat at least after 2 years, and hopefully 3/4 or more years.

I've already read about life span of TPE dolls, and their maintenance. Also watched repairing videos with heating tools and TPE material.

But I couldn't find what kind of rips or wearing out are most common, and which ones leads someone to say "OK, this doll (or torso in my future case) has finished its lifespan". Do I explain myself?

I mean, considering I want a torso, and use it almost for spooning/grinding (with clothes), and eventually go further than that (use the holes, ha), what could happen to it, that it can stop working for that?

If it's just decoloring, some scratches, or something like that, I think it could be useful anyway (I'm not going into realism, or photography, for now at least). But if the skeleton turns inmmovable, or if the shape of the body degrades a lot, or another problems than I can't imagine right now, that could certainly be a lifespan killer (? bad english).

So, if someone can tell me about their experience, or even show photos after time, that would be great and really appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: How does TPE dolls/torsos wear out after time?

Post by Dollfriend »

This subject used to be quite common but haven't seen it in some time, a TPE torso is no different than a full TPE doll, as far as lifespan, the only difference is you do not have to worry about arms and legs breaking, with reasonable care the torso should last for years, I have torso gals that have been around for well over half a decade.

tiagomza91
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tiagomza91 »

Hi Dollfriend!

Thanks for your answer. I saw another video where a doll's owner shows skin stain (that would be sad haha). He says he didn't take care too much of the doll, so your answer is helpful to know that taking seriously care it can last years.

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ¿Cómo se desgastan las muñecas/torsos TPE después de un tiempo?

Post by terminator357 »

To avoid stains you should be careful not to use strong or dark colors or if it is new clothes you should wash it at least 6-8 times so that it releases the dye into the water and not on your doll, and if you have already stained it with oxyclean cream It also works for the bars, what you should be careful of is mold, dry your torso very well of any fluid and if mold is already present, you should apply pure legia on a paper towel and leave it for about 4 hours, keep the towel always soaked in legia and you will see how it disappears like magic, like another question you ask us

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Friction from regular penetration will eventually widen the holes as well, using too much oil on the skin may exacerbate the problem.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Manufacturers suggest using a Water based lube to avoid oil saturation :)

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

seagull wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:59 pm Manufacturers suggest using a Water based lube to avoid oil saturation :)
DEFINITELY use plenty of water based lube! Keep her pussy nice, wet and sloppy the wear and tear.

I typically use the ones that are thicker and made for anal play. They seem to last longer than certain water-based lubes. And if it starts to dry out you can give it a quick squirt with some water and it will regain the slippiness, for a while. Then reapply and clean up well when you are done.

Since that area gets washed more frequently with mild soap and water, I tend to apply mineral oil they're more frequently. Just a quick spray from a pump bottle that I bought at the dollar store, and then let the oil soak in. And apply some Vaseline, or petroleum jelly, every 3 so months to the crotch/ leg area.

That is a high stress point during play time, and you want to keep an eye on those areas, as well as the texture of her vagina to make sure she is not drying out from repeated Washings.

Oiling is not like lubricating at 1959 Chevy! Sometimes you simply need to replace what you may have washed off the surface. That's why I use a spray bottle and put a fine mist in those areas. Rather than squirt it on with a bottle of baby oil.

rupert_brooks1845
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rupert_brooks1845 »

Water based lube +1.
Be careful about clothes dying your TPE doll as well so always wash new clothes before putting them on the doll. :)

INFORMATIONS