www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
NaughtyDog95 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:04 amhow heavy is she with metal balls?
I don't know if the guys at factory have weighed the four dolls separately yet. Sorry I forgot to ask for this very important detail. :whistle:
But I think the difference between them should be marginal.
daantje wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:52 amMaybe a thicker waist option to think about?
Why not. But we will have to see if this model sells well first to see if it is worth it to make other versions.
daantje wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:52 amShe does look very good.
Thank you!

For the WM#20 Bimbo Doll pre-order campaign details please see previous page:
- THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making! Page 30

Ted

Clipt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clipt »

WM Dolls News wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 am Hello,

The pre-order campaign for the Bimbo doll starts right now.

The pre-order campaign is limited to 10 dolls only on a first arrived first served basis.

The price for one pre-order WM#20 Bimbo Doll is $1600, shipping included.

To order you will have to send a PM to the WM Dolls News account on TDF (to Ted) with your name and postal address, mail address, doll specifications (see below) and WM affiliated vendor name of your choice (the pre-order payment will go through a WM affiliated vendor only).

The pre-order WM#20 Bimbo Doll will include for free:
- A second head of your choice in addition to at least one of the two Bimbo heads (#495 or #496).
- EVO skeleton.
- Hand skeleton.
- Standing feet.
- Breast option of your choice between: solid, hollow, gel and metal balls.
- Some surprise goodies.

Of course you will also be able to choose between the standard options WM offers:

- TPE softness:
- Skin Color:
- Eye Color:
- Hairstyle:
- Manicure Color:
- Toenail Color:
- Vagina Type:
- Pubic Hair:

You can copy/paste the above form and then fill it with the options of your choice before including it into your PM. To do that you can visit the WM Dolls official shop (https://wmdollshop.com) and choose any WM TPE doll configuration page to see a listing of the options.

The pre-order campaign will last until the 10 pre-order Dolls have found their owners and/or until the WM#20 Bimbo doll is officially available from vendors which shouldn't take too long now. :wink:

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Ted
Hello Ted,
Does the 1600$ include import tax?

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

WM Dolls News wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:14 am
Pre-order sale is happening right now in case you guys have missed it. For a limited of Bimbo dolls and for a limited time. Get yours at a special price before it is too late.

Ted
Hey Ted,

I understand that its pre-order but for me personally to consider, maybe others too I still need to know the finalized specs now that we have the prototypes. I am aware that some of this info is in this thread, but can you post the measurements and weight(s) altogether as confirmation here please? Even within a margin, I think it would help us to make a more informed dddecision :mrgreen:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

ParadiseCity
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

Looking really good and can't wait to see how she looks in the official photoshoot with different heads, make up etc.
As for the possibility of thicker wasted version as mentioned by daantje, bring it on I say. It's the only part of a terrific sculpt that I personally find a little frustrating. Very picky I know, but assuming the original sculpt/plug still exits, it should be pretty easy to add a bit more clay and modify it the old fashioned way. Just a thought. :mrgreen:

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
Clipt wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:06 amDoes the 1600$ include import tax?
The $1600 price includes the shipping but not the taxes.

In some countries it is possible to include the taxes. In others it is sadly not possible to include them.
From which country are you?
cycleingking wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:51 amI understand that its pre-order but for me personally to consider, maybe others too I still need to know the finalized specs now that we have the prototypes. I am aware that some of this info is in this thread, but can you post the measurements and weight(s) altogether as confirmation here please? Even within a margin, I think it would help us to make a more informed dddecision :mrgreen:
Here the measurements and weight of the Hollow prototype which should be the lightest of the four:

WM#20 Bimbo Doll:
Height: 138.5 cm (without head)
Weight: 38 Kg (without head)
Hip: 103 cm
Waist: 44 cm
Bust: 91 cm
Under Bust: 53 cm
Shoulder: 32cm
Inseam (inside leg): 77 cm
MTV (mouth to vagina): 61.5 cm
Arm length: 63 cm
Arm Thickness: 21 cm
Thigh thickness: 53 cm

The weight will be slightly higher for the other prototypes for sure (solid, gel and metal balls). I will give you the exact numbers as soon as I have them.
ParadiseCity wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:38 pmLooking really good and can't wait to see how she looks in the official photoshoot with different heads, make up etc.
We too. And if possible wearing only a micro bikini. Bimbos don't need more... :mrgreen:
ParadiseCity wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:38 pmAs for the possibility of thicker wasted version as mentioned by daantje, bring it on I say.
Like I said, we must first know if this concept generates sales. We can't just do every Bimbo version possible. As sad as it sounds. :(
ParadiseCity wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:38 pmVery picky I know, but assuming the original sculpt/plug still exits, it should be pretty easy to add a bit more clay and modify it the old fashioned way. Just a thought. :mrgreen:
WM doesn't work with clay to produce the bodies since ages. All is made in 3D now. If we make another Bimbo it will probably be another project started from scratch. Or maybe not? :whistle:

Ted

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

daantje wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:52 am The metal ball version looks great. A bimbo girl have big fake boobs. And this doll have that with the metal balls.
Maybe a thicker waist option to think about?
She does look very good.
Good job wm :glou:

The WM 173H is exactly what you're talking about.....

If you stand a 173H next to this doll, and take pictures from all around her you will see that they are identical minus the height. Same big juicy tits, huge and I do mean huge ass, big juicy thighs.

So there.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Bianca1996

Post by Bianca1996 »

Hello, does the butt stay so small and rather athletic? Or will it be a big fake bottom? on the finished doll. Looks like 155DD

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Wondering if the doll can be ordered with removable limbs? Maybe removable torso would be especially nice!

Birdcaller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Birdcaller »

I am definitely more than interested, pre-order is a no go, I’ll let the bugs get worked out.

Labia, big labia, even bigger hanging labia as an option! Attach those sweet lips to the tits you already have and the ass and thigh combinations, and of vital importance the LHP, for those perfect labia!

Did I mention all this doll is missing is a big labia option!
Birdcaller
My first: ZELEX SLE ZXE217-1/ ZX160J

Clipt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clipt »

WM Dolls News wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:35 am Hello,
Clipt wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:06 amDoes the 1600$ include import tax?
The $1600 price includes the shipping but not the taxes.

In some countries it is possible to include the taxes. In others it is sadly not possible to include them.
From which country are you?
cycleingking wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:51 amI understand that its pre-order but for me personally to consider, maybe others too I still need to know the finalized specs now that we have the prototypes. I am aware that some of this info is in this thread, but can you post the measurements and weight(s) altogether as confirmation here please? Even within a margin, I think it would help us to make a more informed dddecision :mrgreen:
Here the measurements and weight of the Hollow prototype which should be the lightest of the four:

WM#20 Bimbo Doll:
Height: 138.5 cm (without head)
Weight: 38 Kg (without head)
Hip: 103 cm
Waist: 44 cm
Bust: 91 cm
Under Bust: 53 cm
Shoulder: 32cm
Inseam (inside leg): 77 cm
MTV (mouth to vagina): 61.5 cm
Arm length: 63 cm
Arm Thickness: 21 cm
Thigh thickness: 53 cm

The weight will be slightly higher for the other prototypes for sure (solid, gel and metal balls). I will give you the exact numbers as soon as I have them.
ParadiseCity wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:38 pmLooking really good and can't wait to see how she looks in the official photoshoot with different heads, make up etc.
We too. And if possible wearing only a micro bikini. Bimbos don't need more... :mrgreen:
ParadiseCity wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:38 pmAs for the possibility of thicker wasted version as mentioned by daantje, bring it on I say.
Like I said, we must first know if this concept generates sales. We can't just do every Bimbo version possible. As sad as it sounds. :(
ParadiseCity wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:38 pmVery picky I know, but assuming the original sculpt/plug still exits, it should be pretty easy to add a bit more clay and modify it the old fashioned way. Just a thought. :mrgreen:
WM doesn't work with clay to produce the bodies since ages. All is made in 3D now. If we make another Bimbo it will probably be another project started from scratch. Or maybe not? :whistle:

Ted
I'm from Germany, so I don't want to go to customs center of my city and show everybody what I have ordered ;)
That's why I'm asking for the customs tax process

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

WM Dolls News wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 am - Hand skeleton.
Will this be the default hand skeleton or the "Hand Skeleton 3.0"?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Running the numbers, 17" waist with a 40" booty, I'm so sold.

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
Bianca1996 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:17 amHello, does the butt stay so small and rather athletic? Or will it be a big fake bottom? on the finished doll. Looks like 155DD
The butt will remain like it is.
sage187 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:13 pm Wondering if the doll can be ordered with removable limbs?
No it will not. Sorry.
sage187 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:13 pmMaybe removable torso would be especially nice!
Making a specific torso from this design? Maybe this could be more a possibility. Who knows?
Birdcaller wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:28 pmDid I mention all this doll is missing is a big labia option!
A lot of people complained that the labia were already too big. :roll:
Clipt wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:20 pmI'm from Germany, so I don't want to go to customs center of my city and show everybody what I have ordered ;)
No worries. I fully understand why you asked.
Clipt wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:20 pmThat's why I'm asking for the customs tax process
For Germany and most European countries as well as the USA and Canada we can handle the taxes. The price would increase from $1600 to $1750 in this case.
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:39 pmWill this be the default hand skeleton or the "Hand Skeleton 3.0"?
I still need to clarify this information.
cycleingking wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:51 amI still need to know the finalized specs now that we have the prototypes.
Here they are:

I am still waiting for new photos and videos.

If you wonder why there have been no news about the WM Bimbo Doll lately I can reassure you that it has nothing to do with the doll itself. It's just that the person at factory responsible for this project has been replaced by someone else and now this new person has to take over. Luckily the doll is almost finished so it won't delay this project too much.

Ted

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

It would be great if there would be more information on the metal ball version in relation to the touch and feel and how they move.
I suggested before to make the size of the balls smaller than shown in the prototype so it's not really possible to get to them with normal fondling.
What ever came of that?

t_benson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by t_benson »

I’m also very curious about the literally bolted-on metal ball version. They really achieve the perfect bolted on bimbo look! Unfortunately from the very brief videos it seems they only look good but don’t have smooth motion, which for obvious reasons would not be enjoyable, and will be too hard to the touch due to the size of the balls. So I’m leaning toward the hollow versions that aren’t too droopy and have obvious good feel. Like others said, they can be pushed together with clothes to fulfill the look. I’d love to see them mocked up with some proper bimbo wigs to understand which head is really the one to go with to complete the look.

INFORMATIONS