www.wmdolls.com

Denise (WM/3dxdolls - "Hazel" - 164cm - #368 head)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RoysDolls

Re: Denise (WM/3dxdolls - "Hazel" - 164cm - #368 head)

Post by RoysDolls »

Very nice photos! I would like to see more, she is so pretty! 😍

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Damn she's hot, I like the outfit and pose. Would like to see more

[BeeZNUTS]27

Post by [BeeZNUTS]27 »

She reminds me of Megan Rain!!

bbgng8
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bbgng8 »

This is a very nice post! I especially like that you show both photos: the original and the edited one with the Faceapp. The edited photos give her a very realistic look and she almost gets a soul.
This is very interesting because it raises the question; how can I give my doll the most realistic look possible. From day 1 day I own my doll I have made several attempts by giving her face different shade nuances. This makes a world of difference!
Thanks to your photos I see that much more fine tuning is possible:
- give the nostrils a darker color for more depth
- accentuate the lips with light dashes and shades (?)
- the eyebrows are a big challenge (I use eyebrow stickers, they are not ideal but the best so far). Maybe I could accent it with a thin marker for extra finishing touch.
- some of WM's pupils are too large. This gives too much of a "doll" look instead of realistic. Luckily there are other alternatives for this.
- The TPE is too matte and makes the doll look soulless. Real ladies often have shiny nose, cheekbones, forehead and chin. Smearing a little lubricant on water bases also makes a nice difference. The advantage is that it lasts a long time.

Thanks again for your post. I saved a few pictures on my laptop for inspiration for my doll!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

Body and Face both are amazing

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Is this what's called the #16 164cm girl?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

ColColt wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:24 pm Is this what's called the #16 164cm girl?
Same one.

DeepBlue1999

Post by DeepBlue1999 »

Beautiful pics. First post here. I've been looking to getting the WM 164cm F or J, though have seen your pics and love this body. What skin tone is that, how do you find the weight of this doll (it's 3kg heavier than the F cup and J cup), and how did you do the image enhancements?

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

ThommyGO, your doll photos encouraged me to order the exact same body and head from my vendor . . . beautiful doll man. Don't be shy on posting more photos of your gal, you have a fan club out here.....

INFORMATIONS