www.wmdolls.com

Looking for a used doll UNDER 500 (Shipped or in Mass, NY, CT)

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Raynov
Active Poster
Active Poster

Looking for a used doll UNDER 500 (Shipped or in Mass, NY, CT)

Post by Raynov »

Hi I'm looking for a used doll that I'd bigger than 80cm under 500 shipped or can pickup. I'm located in western Massachusetts. Will pay cash in person or via PayPal if shipped

Daddyz-Home
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Looking for a used doll UNDER 500 (Shipped or in Mass, NY, CT)

Post by Daddyz-Home »

I have some dolls that you may be interested in, they’re all between 150-157cm

Fiddlestix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Looking for a used doll UNDER 500 (Shipped or in Mass, NY, CT)

Post by Fiddlestix »

You would be welcome to have a JY 148 tan skin, european face, shrugging shoulders skeleton with original box for pick up in PA very close to where I 80 crosses into PA from NJ. Both hands have wire poke, the back spine is loose side to side, and the left elbow has a break in the tpe. Overall she is a clean cared for doll.

INFORMATIONS