These tits jiggle like jello, omg

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

These tits jiggle like jello, omg

Post by tiddyshop »

Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: These tits jiggle like jello, omg

Post by tiddyshop »

Just sliding these here :3 :glou:

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

JENNA'S SALE CLOSING MIDNIGHT TONIGHT BUT

MEMORIALBOOBA SALE NOW TILL MIDNIGHT MONDAY ON ALL 4 OF THE JELLOJIGGLES COLLECTION
https://tiddy.shop/discount/MEMORIALBOOBA

MEMORIALBOOBA SALE NOW TILL MIDNIGHT MONDAY ON ALL 4 OF THE JELLOJIGGLES COLLECTION
https://tiddy.shop/discount/MEMORIALBOOBA
Hime :glou:

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

damn im so conflicted on this one. i love this ones shape overall, looks significantly better than the giant tiddy toy's shape(way too round like a ball actually kind of like a small tiddy just upscaled bigger not like a genuine big tiddy shape and the inner part that is way too wide which was made so u can use as a pillow but makes it harder/less usable for what people actually order it for) the jiggles are amazing on this but not gonna lie the pussy canal ruins this for me.

i've owned a different brand and smaller version of this kind of tit toy with one and the lips destroy the immersion, and make it more of a pain to clean even if u avoid using the hole..

id def order if i could get one flattened/closed without it or if u made a bigger version without the hole, especially cause when i looked at the dimensions its fairly close to the maga kore minami san giant breast toy(amazing breast shape) but obviously yours is wayyy softer/jigglier.

i'm just a bit sad because all ur products look amazing quality but u just haven't made the right tit toy yet imo so im just gonna save up for a jenna's booty instead as that is actually the #1 hip toy u can buy at the moment imo which is ironic cause ur best product is ass but ur shop name is tiddy. i hope u don't think i am trying to be a hater i just took the time to write all this in hopes the critique helps u make a new amazing tit toy i actually want to order in the future. and it sucks even more cause this is on sale now but i still dont want to order it just simply because the hole..
Last edited by The Doll Man on Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit: I made paragraphs for easier reading..

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

beanlord wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:02 am damn im so conflicted on this one. i love this ones shape overall, looks significantly better than the giant tiddy toy's shape(way too round like a ball actually kind of like a small tiddy just upscaled bigger not like a genuine big tiddy shape and the inner part that is way too wide which was made so u can use as a pillow but makes it harder/less usable for what people actually order it for) the jiggles are amazing on this but not gonna lie the pussy canal ruins this for me.

i've owned a different brand and smaller version of this kind of tit toy with one and the lips destroy the immersion, and make it more of a pain to clean even if u avoid using the hole..

id def order if i could get one flattened/closed without it or if u made a bigger version without the hole, especially cause when i looked at the dimensions its fairly close to the maga kore minami san giant breast toy(amazing breast shape) but obviously yours is wayyy softer/jigglier.

i'm just a bit sad because all ur products look amazing quality but u just haven't made the right tit toy yet imo so im just gonna save up for a jenna's booty instead as that is actually the #1 hip toy u can buy at the moment imo which is ironic cause ur best product is ass but ur shop name is tiddy. i hope u don't think i am trying to be a hater i just took the time to write all this in hopes the critique helps u make a new amazing tit toy i actually want to order in the future. and it sucks even more cause this is on sale now but i still dont want to order it just simply because the hole..
We took your thoughts and are going to make the mold for this toy without the holes soon, Ill post here when its released!! Thanks for your honest feedback~

Hime :glou:

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

wow thank you for your fast response and i appreciate you taking my critiques!! i look forward to you taking all my money and i promise whenever i get one i will take lots of pics and videos :angel:

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

beanlord wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:01 pm wow thank you for your fast response and i appreciate you taking my critiques!! i look forward to you taking all my money and i promise whenever i get one i will take lots of pics and videos :angel:
:glou: I look forward to them~

size_matters
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by size_matters »

So I'm really interested in buying the TiddyToy, but I saw a lot of reviews that were mentioning that the toy is not mainly meant for sexual purposes. Is there a possibility to release a version of this toy that fulfills that purpose? Would buy one instantly :D!

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

size_matters wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:40 am So I'm really interested in buying the TiddyToy, but I saw a lot of reviews that were mentioning that the toy is not mainly meant for sexual purposes. Is there a possibility to release a version of this toy that fulfills that purpose? Would buy one instantly :D!
yes, that's what the 'original edition' is. it is still very beautifully jiggly (more jiggly than the videos on our website listing show) while being firm and durable enough to plow. unfortunately it didn't get as well known or popular as our extra wobbly edition, even though the original edition was made to be better than the extra wobbly in many ways

suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by suferfox4444 »

beanlord wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:01 pm wow thank you for your fast response and i appreciate you taking my critiques!! i look forward to you taking all my money and i promise whenever i get one i will take lots of pics and videos :angel:
Hi there, did you happen to order these with the faster shipping? I saw a review that mentioned this post, so I thought I'd take a chance and ask which shipping service they used, because I'd rather not have them shipped directly to me but rather a pickup spot nearby. But all carriers have different pickup addresses, so I need to know which one they'll use before ordering. I have emails going back and forth with them on this, but I haven't gotten a specific answer just yet, and they seem super busy with orders as I haven't heard back since Friday.

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

suferfox4444 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:32 am
Hi there, did you happen to order these with the faster shipping? I saw a review that mentioned this post, so I thought I'd take a chance and ask which shipping service they used, because I'd rather not have them shipped directly to me but rather a pickup spot nearby. But all carriers have different pickup addresses, so I need to know which one they'll use before ordering. I have emails going back and forth with them on this, but I haven't gotten a specific answer just yet, and they seem super busy with orders as I haven't heard back since Friday.
Yea i replied to u on your other post, i got mine from UPS it doesnt tell you until it's shipped out but when tracking i know from checking tracking that if you provide details you can probably get it redirected so u can pick it up if there is a ups by u. and if ur worried about discreetness mine was just a brown box with just black marker numbers written on it

INFORMATIONS