www.rosretty.com

Scala – 163cm Realistic BBW Love Doll

ROSRETTY is a doll brand from Shenzhen Fairy Silicone Co., Ltd., registered in 2022. We are committed to designing the most realistic sex dolls. We have many experienced designers, artisans, and makeup artists to make every detail flawless, ensuring that every one of our clients loves these sex dolls and enjoys every moment with them. Our mission is to bring the ultimate fun to the global sex doll community. Website: rosretty.com
ROSRETTY
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ROSRETTY »

The Doll Man

Re: Scala – 163cm Realistic BBW Love Doll

Post by The Doll Man »

ROSRETTY wrote:
Wonderfull! :D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Corpius

Post by Corpius »

The word "realistic" is doing a lot of heavy lifting (no pun intended) here.

I'm not going to even talk about the unrealistic proportions. That LHP is absolutely atrocious...one of the worst I have ever seen. Why even make a BBW doll if doggy is downright impossible?

ROSRETTY
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ROSRETTY »

Yes, we‘re glad to accept some opinions and help us grow. A few months ago, we have modified the position of the LHP of this doll, so now customers receive the doll with the modified position. I hope their experience will be better. . :glou: :glou:
Attachments
163超级肥婆下体改良 (2).jpg
163超级肥婆下体改良 (2).jpg (58.91 KiB) Viewed 1928 times

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Out of curiosity and confusion, Isn't this a SY Doll? Please clarify. Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

ROSRETTY wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:41 am Yes, we‘re glad to accept some opinions and help us grow. A few months ago, we have modified the position of the LHP of this doll, so now customers receive the doll with the modified position. I hope their experience will be better. . :glou: :glou:
While I definitely appreciate the effort, I would recommend moving the orifice downward. This will result in a more natural entry when doll is bent over. What is on display here is moving the anus upward and no changes to the vagina entry.

Both should be moved downward based on your photo. The prob is placing the vagina on the stomach. The vagina belongs underneath and slightly back on a standing woman. It is not possible to view labia from the front standing position of a woman.

Here's bad (left) vs good (right) LHP courtesy of @siliconeman

I hope this helps. I would have dealt with the weight of this doll if the LHP were correct. There are many others too if the LHP were just realistic, they would purchase.
Attachments
LHP comparison.jpeg
LHP comparison.jpeg (97.43 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
Mistresses

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:52 pm Out of curiosity and confusion, Isn't this a SY Doll? Please clarify. Thank you!
I've already asked them twice and they just ignored me but i won't let go as we TDF members deserve the truth.
I have nothing againt SY Doll but i want to know what i am buying !
So for the 3rd time ROSRETTY, are you related to SY ?

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

ROSRETTY wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:41 am Yes, we‘re glad to accept some opinions and help us grow. A few months ago, we have modified the position of the LHP of this doll, so now customers receive the doll with the modified position. I hope their experience will be better. . :glou: :glou:
Hello, ROSRETTY, I love this doll, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if it weren't for the poor LHP and I mean this with all due respect, at least for me, the new hole placement that you showed us (and I thank you for it) is still poor LHP. I think this is a remarkable model for its commercial target, and I believe that this doll would greatly benefit from further fixing of the hole placement. Anyway, do you have more factory pictures? I would love to see them if you have them!

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:22 am
Hello, ROSRETTY, I love this doll, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if it weren't for the poor LHP and I mean this with all due respect, at least for me, the new hole placement that you showed us (and I thank you for it) is still poor LHP. I think this is a remarkable model for its commercial target, and I believe that this doll would greatly benefit from further fixing of the hole placement. Anyway, do you have more factory pictures? I would love to see them if you have them!
Yup!!
Mistresses

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Nouchi wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:43 am
cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:52 pm Out of curiosity and confusion, Isn't this a SY Doll? Please clarify. Thank you!
I've already asked them twice and they just ignored me but i won't let go as we TDF members deserve the truth.
Hello, Nouchi. What would be so bad about them, if they were related to Sydoll? I'm sorry, I'm new to the forum.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:45 am
Hello, Nouchi. What would be so bad about them, if they were related to Sydoll? I'm sorry, I'm new the forum.
Its not a matter of 'bad", just a matter of wanting to understand what company is actually behind the doll.
Mistresses

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:27 am
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:45 am
Hello, Nouchi. What would be so bad about them, if they were related to Sydoll? I'm sorry, I'm new the forum.
Its not a matter of 'bad", just a matter of wanting to understand what company is actually behind the doll.
I get it!. Well, they have to be related, since those are the same promotional pictures, am I right?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

On the Rosretty website, I read "brand registered in 2022".
Further on, I read "8 years of Experience".
I also read: "20+ Happy Resellers" > I go to the list of resellers and I see that they all have the same email address
https://roseretty.com.
So there are no resellers, other than Rosretty himself.

Just by going for 2 minutes on the Rosretty site, I noticed that it contains some contradictory communication elements.

This, plus the fact that according to some members Rosretty uses SYdoll promotional photos without indicating it, would prompt me to exercise great caution before placing an order. In any case until I have had serious and convincing clarifications.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

4891d wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:54 am
On the Rosretty website, I read "brand registered in 2022".
Further on, I read "8 years of Experience".
I also read: "20+ Happy Resellers" > I go to the list of resellers and I see that they all have the same email address
https://roseretty.com.
So there are no resellers, other than Rosretty himself.

Just by going for 2 minutes on the Rosretty site, I noticed that it contains some contradictory communication elements.

This, plus the fact that according to some members Rosretty uses SYdoll promotional photos without indicating it, would prompt me to exercise great caution before placing an order. In any case until I have had serious and convincing clarifications.

:evidence: Good work. We are gonna need to see a bit more here :) I did not even bother. There are other threads that are laced with AI models posing as TPE dolls. Not sure if Rosretty is legit, a brand of SY Doll... something else entirely, but agreed that extreme caution necessary until made very clear!!

:evidence: Show it please Rosretty!
Mistresses

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

Exactly the same I have had in mind as I saw the ROSRETTY Dolls. The same Dolls as SY. I seems it is the same Factory using
a new name. I think TDF Admin should have the information.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

INFORMATIONS