Starpery.com

Eyelash repair: best lower lashes

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Eyelash repair: best lower lashes

Post by whiterose »

Lots of people draw on liner and call it a day, but I was really bad at it and thought lashes would look neater and last longer. Tried several brands of lower lashes and they were terrible -- just like top ones cut short so they were dense and spiky instead of light and wispy.

These turned out to be the ones.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09KB ... UTF8&psc=1

They took forever to get here but were absolutely worth it ($3.99). I put them on with the magical Micro Krystal Kleer.

https://www.amazon.com/Micro-Kristal-Kl ... 216&sr=8-2

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Eyelash repair: best lower lashes

Post by Siliconeman »

Hello!

Lower eyelashes always a problem. I found those same eyelashes which you linked but still do not think those are ideal solution. Recently I equipped my Amanda doll with short upper eyelashes as lower eyelashes.

Cheers!

Sili
_Amanda_blackdress_05.jpg
_Amanda_blackdress_05.jpg (254.79 KiB) Viewed 416 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Thanks for the heads-up, whiterose! Like many here, I'm always in the market for more realistic eyelashes and both their upper and lower sets look really nice.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

For what it's worth .....
You might want to try TRAINING LASHES for lower eyelashes.
These are thin, light lashes that are used by students to learn how to do eyelash extensions.
They come in sizes, can be cut to length and easily simulate the fine lower lashes of humans.
You can look them up on amazon.
Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...

61jxR2sQXoL._SL1200_.jpg
61jxR2sQXoL._SL1200_.jpg (73.76 KiB) Viewed 407 times
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

You can also try lashes like these LINK.

Searched for 'lashes clear band'. Variety of styles and density, much finer and softer fibers. Also they have a clear band. Shorter to longer following the lower eyelid tear line from inner to outer corner of the eye, curved downward. First test the fit without glue and trim the band from the shorter end. This kind of lash can be trimmed and applied as a lower lash although they are not always advertised as such.

You can also get this type of lashes in different colors. It's hard to see as I do not take good photos, but the lower lashes on this 175CM doll are of this type in a medium brown.

liv_ak

Post by liv_ak »

FCD94 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:19 am You can also try lashes like these LINK.

Searched for 'lashes clear band'. Variety of styles and density, much finer and softer fibers. Also they have a clear band. Shorter to longer following the lower eyelid tear line from inner to outer corner of the eye, curved downward. First test the fit without glue and trim the band from the shorter end. This kind of lash can be trimmed and applied as a lower lash although they are not always advertised as such.

You can also get this type of lashes in different colors. It's hard to see as I do not take good photos, but the lower lashes on this 175CM doll are of this type in a medium brown.
Bonjour,

I just tried the eyelash extensions you mentioned and they are the only ones that work and stick well on my doll, thank you so much for sharing. :D

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Very nice, whiterose! Those are the same lash sets and flexible clear glue that I use. Easy peasey and IMO they look great.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS