www.siliconelovers.com

Ordering a Zelex doll from UK

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
pixelpixel86

Ordering a Zelex doll from UK

Post by pixelpixel86 »

I was wondering if anyone from the UK has experience ordering a silicone Zelex doll from Siliconelovers. What I'm mostly curious about is how long does the delivery take. I'm not going to be home the last week of December and the first week of January and I don't want to be unlucky enough to get the doll delivered during that time. So I'm contemplating about ordering one now or waiting another month or so to make sure it gets delivered after I'm back.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ordering a Zelex doll from UK

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Rastafunrise wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:15 pm I was wondering if anyone from the UK has experience ordering a silicone Zelex doll from Siliconelovers. What I'm mostly curious about is how long does the delivery take. I'm not going to be home the last week of December and the first week of January and I don't want to be unlucky enough to get the doll delivered during that time. So I'm contemplating about ordering one now or waiting another month or so to make sure it gets delivered after I'm back.
Hi,
I live in UK also and have a bit of experience with delivery times. If you order an SLE Zelex you will get her in few weeks a month top. If is a custom doll silicone then wait 2 more weeks. Those take few weeks to make + shipping 20-30 days. If is a custom TPE you can order now they do those pretty fast and should get to you before you leave in December.
Worst thing you can move the delivery day on UPS for quite some days i think is more then 2 weeks, after it allows you to. If you order in stock EU Zelex 1 or 2 weeks tops.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

beowul9090
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beowul9090 »

goofy, have you any experience of ordering the sle zelex for shipping to the UK? I keep seeing on vendor sites that they are for the US market only at present?

b.

pixelpixel86

Post by pixelpixel86 »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:09 pm
Rastafunrise wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:15 pm I was wondering if anyone from the UK has experience ordering a silicone Zelex doll from Siliconelovers. What I'm mostly curious about is how long does the delivery take. I'm not going to be home the last week of December and the first week of January and I don't want to be unlucky enough to get the doll delivered during that time. So I'm contemplating about ordering one now or waiting another month or so to make sure it gets delivered after I'm back.
Hi,
I live in UK also and have a bit of experience with delivery times. If you order an SLE Zelex you will get her in few weeks a month top. If is a custom doll silicone then wait 2 more weeks. Those take few weeks to make + shipping 20-30 days. If is a custom TPE you can order now they do those pretty fast and should get to you before you leave in December.
Worst thing you can move the delivery day on UPS for quite some days i think is more then 2 weeks, after it allows you to. If you order in stock EU Zelex 1 or 2 weeks tops.

Thank you. She is a custom silicone one with all the extras they have on offer for free now like extra head, realistic body paint, gel breasts, etc. All of these I guess increase the production time. I'm going to order her tonight and worst case I'm going to move the delivery date.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hi there!

Zelex are taking about 2-4 weeks to make a doll right now - for shipping times please get in touch on our live chat for options to your post code for UK :)

Cheers
Nick
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS