www.dolls.co

Totally satisfied with SEXXDOLLS CO!

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

Totally satisfied with SEXXDOLLS CO!

Post by cynical_optimist »

So I found myself flush with disposable cash, and space in my bed, so I started the process of choosing a new doll. I've got a folder full of different bookmarked dolls across multiple vendors and a bunch of specials were kicking up for the holidays, so I figured I was in for a month or two of hunting for the best deal for the best doll I could afford and preferably in stock in the US.

SEXXDOLLS CO ended my search in a week.

I was browsing through different vendors, but I had pretty much decided to go with a 6ye 161J and was just checking different prices. When I first went to SEXXDOLLS I was struck by how clean and professional the site looked. A lot of the vendors on TDF have websites that leave much to be desired, whether the front page has tons of pop ups, or is much too busy, or looks like its from the late 90's, and I really think it does those vendors a disservice, because I've heard nothing but positive things about them. But I digress. I spent more time on the site that I had planned and browsed through their in stock section to see what all they offered. I got down to the Starpery section and with a wistful sigh for their bbw body (I love the thicc girls) I clicked in. Scroll, scroll, scroll. Wait........ WHAT!?!

There's Ursula, in stock in the US. For $1450?!? Wow! I hadn't seen this doll priced under $2000 anywhere. At under $1500 I was willing to look the other way when it came to the weight reduction, and knew I had a decision to make. The 161J or Ursula. The decision took about .2 seconds. 161 who? I had 3 days to payday and wanted to make the purchase after I got paid so it didn't feel like I was spending so much.

In the meantime I took a look at SEXXDOLLS TDF page. Man, I don't know, this looks kinda rough. Not much action over the last year and a lot of it negative. Not like "didn't ship you the right doll, took your cash, and never contacted you again" bad, more like "is this company just growing too fast for itself, or is it being mismanaged" bad. And all the good reviews are absolutely glowing, but again, they're all from like last year. Hmmmm.

Fast forward to payday. I've gone back and forth looking up anything I can about SEXXDOLLS and I feel pretty confident (mostly because I know the TDF staff has my back) but still a bit apprehensive. I head back to Ursula's in stock page (that of course I had bookmarked in its own folder) and for a second I sit there confused. "Waaaaaiiiiiiiit..." It's November first. New sale for the holiday has started. She's now $1250. $1250!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I hit that buy button right then and there.

It was only a few hours later that doubt started to creep in. "Damn, $1250 is super low. Am I gonna get scammed? Has this site fallen off and I'm one of the unlucky guys who get taken before the site is removed from TDF?" It's a lot of money, and even though I can afford it, I can't afford to just lose it, so of course I'm all nerves now. Man, hope I get tracking soon.

Took 3 days from when I placed the order to when I got my tracking number. In retrospect, with as good of a sale they've got and the fact that I ordered at like 7 at night, 3 days is damn quick! And Fed ex says here on the 5th by 5! Awesome, I'm feeling a lot better. Two days later (and a solid hour and a half past my window) the Fed ex guy is here, I sign, and drag this beast of a box inside:
20231105_100238.jpg
20231105_100238.jpg (4.26 MiB) Viewed 2270 times
I was impressed by how completely secure this box was packed up. I don't know if this is Starpery's work or SEXXDOLLS, but damn fine work gentlemen. Look at this, plastic ties with metal clamp fasteners and plastic wrapped to protect from moisture:
20231105_100243.jpg
20231105_100243.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 2270 times
I tore through the wrap and cut away the plastic ties and discovered the box was fitted with edge guards on every side:
20231105_101021.jpg
20231105_101021.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 2270 times
These things are beefy, too:
20231105_101026.jpg
20231105_101026.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 2270 times
And then, a nice thick spray foam pad. Damn, this was expertly packed. It would take some serious abuse to get through all this armor:
20231105_101206.jpg
20231105_101206.jpg (4.16 MiB) Viewed 2270 times
Finally, after removing the multiple layers of protection, there she was in all her $1250 BBW glory:
20231105_101731.jpg
20231105_101731.jpg (7.4 MiB) Viewed 2270 times
A thorough inspection revealed no damage at all. Of course. She was packed well enough to fly to the moon and only had to travel one state over.

So yeah, I was happy enough from first click to receipt of my doll to write you a novella about SEXXDOLLS CO. Man, they're the real deal. They've got a clean website, with a huge selection of in stock dolls, from a ton of manufacturers, at prices low enough to fell like a scam. I can't comment on their customer service, but that's a compliment in and of itself. Everything went so well, I had no need to contact their customer service. Give these guys a look. Buy a doll or two from them. Leave a review, maybe. These guys deserve to have your business. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
20231105_115635a.jpg
20231105_115635a.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2270 times
Aubry - WM 56 head / Starpery 161H body
Noxie - WM 335 head / WM 150M body

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Totally satisfied with SEXXDOLLS CO!

Post by setevoltas »

Those are two sexy ass dolls you got there. Congrats on the new arrival! I also appreciate SD's website, great layout and prices. :thumbs_up:

Also good to see that Starpery has stepped up their packaging. That looks better than just about everything I've ever received. Impressive.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

SEXXDOLLS was the first vender I went through, getting 3 of my dolls and 2 heads ordered through them. The last two orders were kind of rocky and it was due to a prolonged pause in communication from them. The products received turned out to be fine and that’s what counts the most.

Their site, though easy to use, is still lacking in some areas. For instance, the site doesn’t include feature customization options such as ROS for heads that are known to have that option, or the sucking feature that Angel Kiss features, or Irontech’s robot motion features. You kind of have to be “in the know” that these kind of features exist before making your order so that you know to make note of your request in the customer notes. Hopefully they’ll remedy this someday for doll newbies.

Congrats on your dolls though! Sounds like you made out on great deal! That’s definitely Starpery’s packing foam work. I’m kind of jealous they included edge protectors that also appear to work as support beams for the weight of the package as well. My Starpery didn’t have all of that exterior support.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Oh Woww, that's impressive. You are a lucky man to be in-between those 2 thiccc curvy gals. Love you you have given Starpery's fine BBW the proper clothing treatment, she's looking casually fine indeed.

Congrats!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hmmm, that would definitely be an area they could improve in. I was shopping exclusively for in stock this time around so I didn't run into that, but I know for a fact that my next doll will be fully custom. I would hate to miss out on features just cause I don't know about them. Especially since features are the reason we go for a custom doll in the first place.

Thanks though! There's something about seeing two lovely ladies in your bed that makes me understand having six or seven! And yeah, I was super impressed by the packaging, especially give some of the horror stories I've read around the forum. Cheers! :glou:

jabajuju

Post by jabajuju »

This is very good to know im in the same headspace right now i just bought a in stock doll on the 3rd and currently waiting for my tacking for it. I have high hopes now

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

jabajuju wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:44 am This is very good to know im in the same headspace right now i just bought a in stock doll on the 3rd and currently waiting for my tacking for it. I have high hopes now
There was a bit of a delay between my ordering her, and me getting tracking, but when I look at the Fed Ex tracker, they had already shipped my doll a day ahead of me getting the tracking number. This sale is downright stupid, so I'm sure they're busy, but I wouldn't doubt that your girl is already on her way.

INFORMATIONS