www.sexdollaustralia.com

New Stock?

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Neuschwanstein

New Stock?

Post by Neuschwanstein »

I notice that SDA has not got any new stock for a long time. Is Andrew closing down his operation?

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Stock?

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

i Think a couple of more dolls have been added but yeah i guess maybe other dolls are still coming?
has anyone messaged Andrew?

Oscar6937
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Oscar6937 »

Ive just placed an order with SDA and have been emailing back and forth with Andrew. He seems very much still in business, energetic and quick to please. From what I understand, he is waiting on some new shipments to arrive.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi all, sorry my very late response. yeah if you see the stock is low we are just waiting for new stock, reach out to us directly any questions or anything, hope everyone is good. cheers Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS