zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!

Post by cycleingking »

I know I know :). Am I being too greedy for wanting the proper angle? They did it for all the other girls...lol If they would just take the pic directly in front, we could see the depth of crack, full LHP in doggy, hip spread... Its a truly valuable shot that I really want/need to see b4 I buy. As it stands now, a bit too much guesswork and hope required.

That said, a ZX160J + 205 head, Instabuy. Likely before I even finally get the full proof that the LHP and bubble butt stickout/ deep crack is confirmed. Would be too hard to resist.
Mamilla wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:04 pm
cycleingking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:58 am I agree that the pic/video does not appear to be the 160J. Boy I really wish there were more content for the 160. I personally love everything about it, just don't have clear enough LHP shots to pull the trigger. Zelex, if you are listening, please provide more content for your thiccest hottest model!!! Why not a full promo vid for her? For me, I appreciate the labia. Zelex has been great at reproducing great labia options for a while now in my opinion!
ZXE202_1+ZX160J-114.jpg
ZXE202_1+ZX160J-115.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:10 pm I know I know :). Am I being too greedy for wanting the proper angle? They did it for all the other girls...lol If they would just take the pic directly in front, we could see the depth of crack, full LHP in doggy, hip spread... Its a truly valuable shot that I really want/need to see b4 I buy. As it stands now, a bit too much guesswork and hope required.

That said, a ZX160J + 205 head, Instabuy. Likely before I even finally get the full proof that the LHP and bubble butt stickout/ deep crack is confirmed. Would be too hard to resist.
ZX160J_doggy_01.JPG
ZX160J_doggy_01.JPG (82.85 KiB) Viewed 1820 times
ZX160J_doggy_02.JPG
ZX160J_doggy_02.JPG (101.38 KiB) Viewed 1820 times
It's not super deep.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Whoa! Thanks Mamilla. Where did you get this set from? This is exactly what I was after. Ughh, you are correct, not super deep at all. That DC 150K of yours, I was hoping this would get a bit closer to that.
Mistresses

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

delete this
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

delete this also
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

deleted
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 pm Whoa! Thanks Mamilla. Where did you get this set from? This is exactly what I was after.
There a link to a google drive somewhere earlier in the thread. It also has the photo shoots plus videos per doll head combi. I just took 2 screenshots of one of the vids.
cycleingking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 pm Ughh, you are correct, not super deep at all. That DC 150K of yours, I was hoping this would get a bit closer to that.
It's always one thing that isn't quite it huh :)
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

damn i was fooling around with the quoting.. now im spamming .. whoopsie
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Ha Ha! All good. You have been more than helpful to me and I am sure others looking to get the full scoop that somehow missed the treasure trove of information!!!
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Mamilla wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:15 pm
cycleingking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 pm Whoa! Thanks Mamilla. Where did you get this set from? This is exactly what I was after.
There a link to a google drive somewhere earlier in the thread. It also has the photo shoots plus videos per doll head combi. I just took 2 screenshots of one of the vids.
cycleingking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 pm Ughh, you are correct, not super deep at all. That DC 150K of yours, I was hoping this would get a bit closer to that.
Yes there is always something... but honestly I think it has some pretty good depth in the right pose.
160J_Deep_Crack.png
160J_Deep_Crack.png (959.58 KiB) Viewed 1745 times
These thighs have me seriously contemplating arrangements. Will I be able to hold out till end of year sales...or just jump and get her here before holiday shenanigans....damn she's impressive!
160J_Thighs_Galore.png
160J_Thighs_Galore.png (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1745 times
Man thanks so much again for pointing to the drive link. I had it opened and never even looked at it :multi:

For anyone else not wanting to do the deep dive into the thread for the full pics/vids, here ya go.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... Pven2fBBkJ
Mistresses

Corpius

Post by Corpius »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:18 pm
Mamilla wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:15 pm
Yes there is always something... but honestly I think it has some pretty good depth in the right pose.
160J_Deep_Crack.png

These thighs have me seriously contemplating arrangements. Will I be able to hold out till end of year sales...or just jump and get her here before holiday shenanigans....damn she's impressive!
160J_Thighs_Galore.png

Man thanks so much again for pointing to the drive link. I had it opened and never even looked at it :multi:

For anyone else not wanting to do the deep dive into the thread for the full pics/vids, here ya go.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... Pven2fBBkJ
Thank you so much for the link.

I personally love meaty labia lips. They're sexy as hell, and have more character than generic innies. Also, you don't want too much of a bubble/butt sticking out or it will physically prevent you from penetrating her from behind (assuming you're average size, and impossible if you're smaller than 6 inches). Being able to fuck a thick doll from behind is absolute best position, so being able to do it in the first place is a top priority.

respeto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by respeto »

Any chance for a SLE Z170C inspiration body in the future?

The closest non-fantasy proportions doll such as the ZX172E seem off ie. legs are like chopsticks compared to torso.

dust101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dust101 »

Is it possible to get head 204 on body 160J? Can I get a screenshot of that please?

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

That last pic really shows that her butthole is not in the right position. Bit of a shame since they got so much other stuff right with this design :(

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Nackers wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:54 pm That last pic really shows that her butthole is not in the right position. Bit of a shame since they got so much other stuff right with this design :(
Agreed, not perfect LHP. Not terrible either. I've not ruled out purchasing. Hard pressed to get HR Dolls and some of the infamous 6ye placement in other brands.
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS