www.wmdolls.com

Is it worth buying a large doll? Doll174 wm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is it worth buying a large doll? Doll174 wm

Post by curious_person »

ok i can give you good feedback. I have the WM172D you listed, the WM174G, and an 'AK173C' which is very similar to the WM175D - tall but thinner.

of the ones you picked out, i'd recommend the WM175D as the safest bet.
[1] it's got improved 'LHP' compared to the WM172D, and it'll be 'easier to reach' from different positions
[2] it's going to be noticeably lighter than the WM174G . you'll have no problem moving it around
[3] and its still got the height that you'll notice standing up, and MTV giving 'face to face' experience.

forum user 'EmmaLover' has one.
This doll is also on my own wishlist :)

if you have a bigger build yourself , you might find the WM174G is easy enough though, dont rule it out, if thats your dream body..

I have some comparison photos I can send aswell, I might PM you, they're on other threads aswell

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

I'd also consider weight reduction. WM does it, I believe, although they don't advertise it much. Ask them.

If you search the topic you'll find lots of discussion of brands who do offer weight reduction openly: I believe they include Starpery, SM, Xelex? And more.

It's not just lifting and carrying that can cause problems. Heavy dolls are hard to manage when their knee joints start to loosen over time, and they can collapse under all that weight. And if a heavy doll falls, you'll know it.

I believe that one day, as doll tech evolves, folks will laugh at how we purchased these outrageously heavy things back in the early 2020's. Only sex could make people put up with it, lol!

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

now I read that you're 90kg/192cm . i'm about 70kg,182cm.
so in theory, the 174G for you would be like the 172D is to me.. so don't worry about the weight at all.
I wonder which doll is better for playing with the bed. are dolls 172,174,175 only for missionary use? whether smaller ones are more universal?
WM172D has unrealistic "forward LHP" hard/impossible for doggy, great for missionary.
WM174G is the exact opposite, I find her *only* usable in doggy. others users report different.

of my 4 dolls WM172D remains the most fun *for me*, but it'll depend on you, this stuff you can only find out 1st hand.

however WM175D is very likely to be the most versatile by far. reasonable LHP, and thin so her ass wont get in the way.

'LHP' is subtle. when you pose the dolls, the vagina moves and bends :( it's a cheap design compromise, they dont have a realistic pelvis.

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

curious_person wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:15 pm
ok i can give you good feedback. I have the WM172D you listed, the WM174G, and an 'AK173C' which is very similar to the WM175D - tall but thinner.

of the ones you picked out, i'd recommend the WM175D as the safest bet.
[1] it's got improved 'LHP' compared to the WM172D, and it'll be 'easier to reach' from different positions
[2] it's going to be noticeably lighter than the WM174G . you'll have no problem moving it around
[3] and its still got the height that you'll notice standing up, and MTV giving 'face to face' experience.

forum user 'EmmaLover' has one.
This doll is also on my own wishlist :)

if you have a bigger build yourself , you might find the WM174G is easy enough though, dont rule it out, if thats your dream body..

I have some comparison photos I can send aswell, I might PM you, they're on other threads aswell
I think what will be better. wm 175D or 164j. Do you have any photos of the 175d?

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

curious_person wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:45 pm now I read that you're 90kg/192cm . i'm about 70kg,182cm.
so in theory, the 174G for you would be like the 172D is to me.. so don't worry about the weight at all.
I wonder which doll is better for playing with the bed. are dolls 172,174,175 only for missionary use? whether smaller ones are more universal?

WM172D has unrealistic "forward LHP" hard/impossible for doggy, great for missionary.
WM174G is the exact opposite, I find her *only* usable in doggy. others users report different.

of my 4 dolls WM172D remains the most fun *for me*, but it'll depend on you, this stuff you can only find out 1st hand.

however WM175D is very likely to be the most versatile by far. reasonable LHP, and thin so her ass wont get in the way.

'LHP' is subtle. when you pose the dolls, the vagina moves and bends :( it's a cheap design compromise, they dont have a realistic pelvis.
I think what will be better. wm 175D or 164j. Do you have any photos of the 175d?

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

curious_person wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:45 pm now I read that you're 90kg/192cm . i'm about 70kg,182cm.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

I'd choose 175D between those two based on height, and its going to be versatile. But if you want more curves like the 164j .. if I were you i'd just go straight for WM174G, dont worry about the weight, given your own stats.
Do you have any photos of the 175d?
sadly I dont have this one. Ask forum user 'EmmaLover'.

here's AK173C alongside WM172D. AK173C is about as thin as WM175D. 172D is slender but a bit more balanced (thighs, torso), plus one of AK173C alone. her legs are very thin but you can hide it in the right clothes.. e.g. in these photos its not really apparent (but 172D's legs are noticeably nicer in general)
also added comparision of AK173C and WM174G. this will give you an idea of how much thinner WM175D would be, whichever way you prefer to go..

173C, 172D
IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1109 times
173C, 174G
IMG_4125.jpeg
IMG_4125.jpeg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1108 times
173C alone
IMG_4216.jpeg
IMG_4216.jpeg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1109 times
WM170D .. light , best ass, poor LHP (missionary only), short arms.
IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 1105 times
WM174G lingerie
IMG_3500.jpeg
IMG_3500.jpeg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 1100 times

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

curious_person wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:47 pm
I'd choose 175D between those two based on height, and its going to be versatile. But if you want more curves like the 164j .. if I were you i'd just go straight for WM174G, dont worry about the weight, given your own stats.
Do you have any photos of the 175d?
sadly I dont have this one. Ask forum user 'EmmaLover'.

here's AK173C alongside WM172D. AK173C is about as thin as WM175D. 172D is slender but a bit more balanced (thighs, torso), plus one of AK173C alone. her legs are very thin but you can hide it in the right clothes.. e.g. in these photos its not really apparent (but 172D's legs are noticeably nicer in general)
also added comparision of AK173C and WM174G. this will give you an idea of how much thinner WM175D would be, whichever way you prefer to go..

173C, 172D
IMG_4293.jpeg

173C, 174G
IMG_4125.jpeg

173C alone
IMG_4216.jpeg

WM170D .. light , best ass, poor LHP (missionary only), short arms.

IMG_4006.jpeg
Thank you very much. In my opinion, the WM174 G looks beautiful and has perfect shapes. what about the holes in this doll? Do round buttocks bother you much? whether her play gate is well placed

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Olivier 2595 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:06 pm Thank you very much. In my opinion, the WM174 G looks beautiful and has perfect shapes. what about the holes in this doll? Do round buttocks bother you much? whether her play gate is well placed
yeah this is where the choice gets harder.
This depends on you aswell.
'play gate' = "LHP" - looks realistic. Great for Doggystyle,"pronebone", but harder for "Missionary". However *some people* find it ok for missionary aswell. User "siliconeman" finds she's difficult for doggy.
My problem is when I lift the legs, the vagina bends (this happens with all dolls)- for me that makes it unusuable. for maybe 70% of people its ok.

and I agree, the Wm174D is the best shape of all of them.
i'm also trying to decide between twin 174G for my next doll, or WM175D (which I think will be most fun to actually use)

Summary
174G looks better, weight will be fine for you, but ~20% risk she'll be harder to use?
175D easier to move, very likely most fun in all positions. but doesn't have the spectacular 'hourglass figure'. (but I think she still looks nice)
164J - light, very likely fun in all positions, but shorter.

no option is perfect

AnimeM
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AnimeM »

I read here so many topics abouv move heavy doll with a chair with wheels.
The basic problem is how lift the heavy doll from bed to chair or from chair to standing (if have this option...)
Some ways to lift (potato,bear hug,etc) for many is not possible due average or non athletic body or age or health problems (like me with old broken right arm with pain if lift 4-5kg or make strange moves and back problems to left foot !).
My new doll (photo at the end) is 32kg and 158-160cm and i'm 70kg, 1.76cm and 54y old. I can't lift without pain and i can't move ease 3-4m away. Also at the time of all this damage her is very possible (way to keep, lift, walk with her, bend/fold her foot or knee, etc)

So...i think something to do with both. As i need here for cosplay Asian figure and photos for the 90% of use i decide to make a moving platform with wheels and stops, and at the same time be a...bed for her for resting and not standing all the time (other owners said that leave standing for all the time but sellers suggest to lie at bed in neutral pose when you don't use her stand for not lose body shape, reduce the weight in her joints, avoid dropping, etc)

I make a plan with this platform (standing pose) and bed (sleeping-neutral pose)...i don't know exactly materials, cost, etc but in my mind is the perfect solution even for cleaning, dress her !

When i finish the project i write about it...
Attachments
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 791 times
Live the myth of love anywhere, anytime...

Yuki (my love)
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15940

INFORMATIONS