LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

You got to order 100 dollars worth to check out :roll:

crazybigbuttlover

Post by crazybigbuttlover »

RedheadLolita wrote:You got to order 100 dollars worth to check out :roll:
I'm not so sure I trust the website. Does anyone have any experience with this "sex toy closeouts" shop? I appreciate your feedback... :( :(

cummagen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cummagen »

You know the saying . . "If it sounds too good to be true . . . . !"

Can't help having doubts about this one, but you never know. Someone volunteer to find out??

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I went on that site yesterday and their prices are good but they don't have a big selection of dolls and other stuff for guys. I'll still to the dollforum toy store and bedroomvibe.com.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

crazybigbuttlover wrote:
RedheadLolita wrote:You got to order 100 dollars worth to check out :roll:
I'm not so sure I trust the website. Does anyone have any experience with this "sex toy closeouts" shop? I appreciate your feedback... :( :(
Mostly all scamms. They have a count down until there big "sale" is over. I remember I was freaking out because I JUST found this great site and they had just 45 minutes left to buy something cheap off there. I refreshed the page and more time was added to it or it was at the exact same time I had when i first got there. Close out sales on the internet just mean "quick give us your money!" I always copy a url and type Scam? at the end of it in a google search. there are MANY sites that have real people giving reviews and warnings. On that note, you should see what a past "cash for gold" worker had to say about that fraud. You can pretty much type a name of anywhere with scam? at the end and you get your answer.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks RedheadLolita for the tip about a way to check for scams that good to know i will have to use that way . i once went to a site and it may be legitament i dont know (a regular bidding site ) but in the fine print it also says when ever you make a bid if you lose that bid at the end of the auction they get to keep your actual bid , you only get something if you win the bid if you lose the bid they get to keep the money you bidded anyway !! 8O

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Yeh, talk about scams.

here in the UK last year it came to light that the National TV Channels were scamming viewers and participants.

They have this stupid question to answer. The answer is SO easy that you have to be a complete morron not to get the answer. You have to phone in the answer to a premium telephone number costing about $2 bucks a call. There is a time frame in which to answer; it was normally 48 hours; sometimes 72 hours.

OK, they have a draw of the people with the correct answer and the lucky viewer who is drawn gets oodles of money like $100.000 for example.

So the national TV companies are making big bucks out of this. Ex: I million viewers phone in with the correct answer, the TV company pockets the difference between the prize money and the phone calls.

This wasn't the scam.

The scam was that the independant companies who were running these "Competitions" for the National TV companies, were still taking calls and the money AFTER the deadline. So these people had NO chance of being put in the draw for the prize. These companies were scamming the viewing public.

When this was discovered, heads rolled for the National TV companies and the Independant companies running these competitions. The National TV companies were fined maybe 3/4 of a million bucks and the viewers that produced their phone bills with the proof were re-imbursed.

So there you go. Trust NO one. Not even National TV companies.
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

jeeniferruby92121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Cheapest sex dolls on the web???

Post by jeeniferruby92121 »

It depends on whether you want a low-quality counterfeit or a generic discount sex doll? Some stores regularly deal with dolls that are difficult to sell or are returned, so you can look for them. I think this is better than second-hand stuff. After all, I don’t like using other people’s stuff.

INFORMATIONS