www.wmdolls.com

Which Doll is that??

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Velo77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Which Doll is that??

Post by Velo77 »

Hi all, on the homepage of this website I see this advertisement of WM Doll, and I totally wanna look into this particular Doll some more. I put a copy of the ad below.
I tried to browse for her on the WM doll website, but I'm having trouble finding her. Does anyone know which doll this is? Many thanks in advance!

- V
Attachments
WM doll.png
WM doll.png (281.24 KiB) Viewed 1186 times

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Which Doll is that??

Post by mathieu242 »

Velo77 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:38 pm Hi all, on the homepage of this website I see this advertisement of WM Doll, and I totally wanna look into this particular Doll some more. I put a copy of the ad below.
I tried to browse for her on the WM doll website, but I'm having trouble finding her. Does anyone know which doll this is? Many thanks in advance!

- V

That is the WM 174 with head 319

Etcn86hUYAAq58K.jpg
Etcn86hUYAAq58K.jpg (180.32 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

war201987
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by war201987 »

Velo77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Velo77 »

Wow, such a fast response! Thanks guys! <3
I think I have just found my Christmas gift 8)
- V

Velo77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Velo77 »

I was just wondering, this awesome Doll is made of TPE, and the Doll I already have is a AK Silicone Doll, and I really love her.
Is TPE very different in comparison to a Silicone Doll? Will there be a disappointment, or is it just really something else?

- V

dollsfan64

Post by dollsfan64 »

Velo77 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:19 pm I was just wondering, this awesome Doll is made of TPE, and the Doll I already have is a AK Silicone Doll, and I really love her.
Is TPE very different in comparison to a Silicone Doll? Will there be a disappointment, or is it just really something else?

- V
TPE is less durable but it can depend on the owner. It doesn't have as much surface detail and is usually softer. Makeup comes off but this might not be bad if you like dressing up your dolls.

Velo77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Velo77 »

dollsfan64 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:18 am TPE is less durable but it can depend on the owner. It doesn't have as much surface detail and is usually softer. Makeup comes off but this might not be bad if you like dressing up your dolls.

Thanks for your answer :) Good to know, because of the high surface detail, I might stick to the Silicone version. Maybe this Doll also is producable (is this a word?) in Silicone?

- V

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Velo77 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:30 am
dollsfan64 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:18 am TPE is less durable but it can depend on the owner. It doesn't have as much surface detail and is usually softer. Makeup comes off but this might not be bad if you like dressing up your dolls.

Thanks for your answer :) Good to know, because of the high surface detail, I might stick to the Silicone version. Maybe this Doll also is producable (is this a word?) in Silicone?

- V
Hi there, WM have separated their silicone doll production into a separate company called Angel Kiss and as of now I'm not aware of an AK silicone version of the fabulous WM174G although I gather they did recently introduce some new bodies so it's worth checking them out. The 174G has long been on my wish list but has so far eluded me and as I get older I tend to look to lighter dolls and this awesome tpe gal is on the heavy side. Of course if AK do something similar in silicone they could adopt weight reduction but you might still want to consider tpe. I'm not sure everyone knows that you can request a much firmer tpe when placing an order with your vendor and this firmer tpe, certainly to my eye, gets closer to the more detailed appearance of silicone. My Amy has a firm tpe head on a standard tpe WM162F bod on account of her implanted hair and as such when she arrived I had initially mistaken her for being silicone, if you check her out in my thread you may see what I mean. Newer blends of tpe have improved significantly from several years ago so I wouldn't be in a rush to discount a tpe 174G, certainly if I had the money and I felt my back could cope I'd get one in a heartbeat with all the latest improvements and also specify a firm tpe head maybe with implanted hair, now that would be an awesome doll indeed!!😉

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Here you go, I've dug out a pic to save you having to trawl through my thread, this is Amy, she is a WM394 head and as I said has a much firmer tpe blend for her gorgeous implanted hair. As such she has more definition then any of my other tpe gals and her skin has a more detailed appearance, although I should say that her freckles have been added by me in the edit. Hope that helps although admittedly silicone is still going to give the best in terms of detail it's just that with firm tpe you still get a softer feel and of course it still has a matt appearance under artificial lighting which doesn't give you the shiny effect you sometimes see with silicone.
Attachments
Amy, WM162F/394
Amy, WM162F/394
Lumii_20231021_122503122.jpg (8.12 MiB) Viewed 981 times

Velo77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Velo77 »

Arthur1960 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:31 am Here you go, I've dug out a pic to save you having to trawl through my thread, this is Amy, she is a WM394 head and as I said has a much firmer tpe blend for her gorgeous implanted hair. As such she has more definition then any of my other tpe gals and her skin has a more detailed appearance, although I should say that her freckles have been added by me in the edit. Hope that helps although admittedly silicone is still going to give the best in terms of detail it's just that with firm tpe you still get a softer feel and of course it still has a matt appearance under artificial lighting which doesn't give you the shiny effect you sometimes see with silicone.
Thank you very much for your great answer, Arthur! And Amy is a stunner indeed, wow!

- V

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Arthur she looks amazing. I had not heard of that option, the more firm TPE. I'm going to look into that thank you.

Velo, as far as a silicone version of the 174G, Angelkiss has a new doll which comes pretty close:

WMD_7534.jpg
WMD_7534.jpg (415.92 KiB) Viewed 848 times
Hot hot hot. She's about 4 5 inches shorter but wow what a body! Definitely worth checking out!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS