sanhuiofficial.com

My lascivious lady, Lyra (SH 145 A Cup w/Head 16)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Electric Barbarella

Re: My lascivious lady, Lyra (SH 145 A Cup w/Head 16)

Post by Electric Barbarella »

Looks like Sanhui no longer makes this doll. In fact, they seem to even deny it ever existed based on the wording of the reply (unless his English isn't the best):

No. We don’t sell this model ourselves. Sorry about that.:(

(From "Mike" @ Sanhui official)

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Electric Barbarella wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:09 am Looks like Sanhui no longer makes this doll. In fact, they seem to even deny it ever existed based on the wording of the reply (unless his English isn't the best):

No. We don’t sell this model ourselves. Sorry about that.:(

(From "Mike" @ Sanhui official)
like others have said, you need to contact a vendor who works with Sanhui to sell it, like Kuma or Charm & Co, etc... they are not affiliated with TDF... Mike always tries to get you to buy their 145-A because he's unwilling to go the extra mile for you, or ignorant about TDF's policy about child-like dolls (there's no policy against flat-chested dolls as long as they are paired up with older faces), or maybe he's really against flat chested women :lol: ... who knows... but there are vendors who can get Sanhui to make it for them to sell to you.

I just got one from Kuma, started shipping last week and hopefully arrives this week... even got one of those heads that can't be posted here... as long as you don't post it, why would anyone care?... but if he doesn't want your money, there are sellers out there who will.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Dollbabsown wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:37 pm Good to see new pictures of Lyra.
And as feminine and elegant as ever.
Thanks, Dollbabsown!

Electric Barbarella wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:28 pm Following this thread... Also, there was no concern for color stains when you dressed her up in black hose & a black top?
Thanks.
Hey, EB!
Yeah, staining is definitely a concern with darker clothing, so I only keep black clothes on my girls for the duration of their photo shoots. I've had them dressed in black for as long as 45-ish minutes without issue, but I try to limit it to around 30 minutes if possible.
dollfunn wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:35 pm like others have said, you need to contact a supplier who works with Sanhui to sell it, like Kuma or Charm & Co, etc... they are not affiliated with TDF... Mike will always tries to get you to buy their 145-A because he's unwilling to go the extra mile for you, or ignorant about TDF's policy about child-like dolls (there's no policy against flat-chested dolls as long as they are paired up with older faces), or maybe he's really against flat chested women :lol: ... who knows... but there are suppliers who can get Sanhui to make it for them to sell to you... I just got one from Kuma, started shipping last week and hopefully arrives this week.
Yep, dollfun is correct here. The listing for this version of the 145 A is still up on the kuma doll site, so it should still be possible to order one of these gals.

Electric Barbarella

Post by Electric Barbarella »

Thank you both for sharing, and @dollfunn, please do follow up on your Kumadoll experience (I'm assuming your ordered from the international site, not the direct Japan one that has a hyphen in the address)

LittleDude

Post by LittleDude »

"....
Body: 145 A cup (1st generation version)
Head: #16
Eye Color: #4
Skin Tone: #2
Areola Color: #2
Areola Size: 4cm
Labia Color: #2
Pubic Hair: None
Feet: Non-Standing
Joints: Loose
Skeleton: Flexi-skeleton
Soft Breasts: Yes
Soft Belly: Yes
Soft Vagina: Yes
Textured Skin: Yes
Permanent Nipple Pigmentation: Yes
Permanent Labia Pigmentation: Yes
Hymen: None
Butt: Normal
Thighs: Normal

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. The only thing I regret is choosing the soft belly option. It feels OK, but its softness makes it so the abdomen doesn't hold its form when her torso is bent forward, and a small bulge is created where the soft belly is. This is not so great for photography, and the slightly softer feel compared to the rest of the body isn't really worth the unsightliness of the bulging effect. At least, not to me.

The soft breasts, however, feel very nice and are very worth having.

The soft vagina also feels very, very nice. I gather from other forum posts that it won't last long-term, but I'll enjoy it while I can, and I don't regret choosing this option.

The textured skin looks pretty nice, but it's really only noticeable in a good side light. I took some pictures trying to highlight it on her hands, feet, leg, and chest.

Her loose joints are different from my other loose-jointed girls in that they are much looser. Lyra is floppy girl, haha...."

You were able to get them to give you a soft breast option for this doll? They agreed to make this doll for me but said the breasts are to small for the soft breast option. If they did it for you it's apparantly possible to do... I'm confused. Maybe its difficult to pull off...

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

LittleDude wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:14 am You were able to get them to give you a soft breast option for this doll? They agreed to make this doll for me but said the breasts are to small for the soft breast option. If they did it for you it's apparantly possible to do... I'm confused. Maybe its difficult to pull off...
Who did you buy from?

I followed Johnathan's and Dollbabsown's leads and bought mine from KumaDoll. There are free gifts listed on their website for this doll, so I didn't even ask if it can be done:

Free Gifts: Ultra Soft Vagina/Boobs/Belly, Permanent Nipple and Vagina Pigmentation

It may be intended for bigger boobs, but the boobs on this one (145-AA "flat chest") definitely are softer than those on my older model (145-A "small breasts"), which was not ordered with the soft boobs option from another vendor.

LittleDude

Post by LittleDude »

Yeah I seen that on Kumadoll, but wasn't sure if it was just listed and not actually done. So when you touch the breasts on this doll, you can confirm that they are jelly filled and feel extra soft and isn't just a somewhat firm softish silicone feel?

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

LittleDude wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:46 pm Yeah I seen that on Kumadoll, but wasn't sure if it was just listed and not actually done. So when you touch the breasts on this doll, you can confirm that they are jelly filled and feel extra soft and isn't just a somewhat firm softish silicone feel?
either gel-filled or hollow... when they are that small it's kind of difficult to tell, but not solid.

LittleDude

Post by LittleDude »

either gel-filled or hollow... when they are that small it's kind of difficult to tell, but not solid.
Okay thank you for the feedback.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Spring is in full swing, and flowers are blooming on the trees and bushes here in my apartment complex. Seeing a couple of fallen flowers, including a lovely red one, I had the idea to pay homage to Hunt the Shunt's photos of his cute Enako with a red flower in her hair. Here's Lyra thanking Hunt and Enako for the photo idea, and telling us all to enjoy the beauty of the season while it lasts!

LittleDude wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:46 pm Yeah I seen that on Kumadoll, but wasn't sure if it was just listed and not actually done. So when you touch the breasts on this doll, you can confirm that they are jelly filled and feel extra soft and isn't just a somewhat firm softish silicone feel?

The soft breast option seems to be done with gel in the breasts, which leads me to an unfortunate update on Lyra--both of her breasts have collapsed. Her right breast collapsed sometime last year, and her left breast within the past couple of weeks while she was in storage (long story). I probably won't be doing any more nude shots of her for quite a while, as I want to get a repair done the right way. I've tried injecting air into her right breast, and it does work, but only temporarily.

When her right breast collapsed, I wasn't really sure why, but her left breast collapsed after she was stored with another doll lying on top of her, so I suppose too much pressure placed on these soft breasts can cause the gel to leak internally. So that's something to be aware of for people who order a doll with the soft breast option.

I feel terrible for letting it happen, but I was in a bit of a bind when I had to hide my dolls while contractors were doing some work in my apartment. I couldn't use my usual, much safer hiding spot under my bed, and instead had to store my dolls in the closet. Lyra and my DS Doll Claire can't stand, so I had them lying down, Claire on top of Lyra for over a week. They had blankets for padding, but this still happened, unfortunately.

Thankfully, Lyra isn't angry with Claire for crushing her little A cups, and she'll be less angry with me after I get her itty bitties repaired :lol:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh boy! What lovely photos! ✨🤩 That's a gorgeous duo of ladies you've got there! :angel: 😍 :angel:

Lots of great photos here, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Great to see more Lyra 😍

She looks beautiful as always and the red flower works very well. Enako approves and send her a big kiss 😘

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Jonathan!

Lyra is so pretty with hair flower!
Is flower orchid? It fits Lyra very much!
Lyra has so cute little soft pyjam, tiny nose and cute lips and also beautiful eyes.
I like her very much^^
I wish you have so nice Spring season (^_^)/

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

gogodolls wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:06 am Oh boy! What lovely photos! ✨🤩 That's a gorgeous duo of ladies you've got there! :angel: 😍 :angel:

Lots of great photos here, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks, Gogo! I love them both so much and I wish I had more time to take photos of them.

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:12 pm Great to see more Lyra 😍

She looks beautiful as always and the red flower works very well. Enako approves and send her a big kiss 😘
Thank you thank you, Hunt! Lyra is glad you both like her photos, and sends a kiss right back :)

Taeyeon wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:49 pm Hello Jonathan!

Lyra is so pretty with hair flower!
Is flower orchid? It fits Lyra very much!
Lyra has so cute little soft pyjam, tiny nose and cute lips and also beautiful eyes.
I like her very much^^
I wish you have so nice Spring season (^_^)/

TaeYeon

Hi TaeYeon!

Thank you! Lyra likes to hear that you think she has pretty facial features :)
Sanhui did a good job with her design and makeup.

I think the flower is a type of Rhododendron. Here is the plant that Lyra's flower came from:

Red is my favorite color, so I really like this flower and was very happy to decorate Lyra's hair with it :D

My doll girls and I hope you and SooYoung are enjoying Spring, too!

INFORMATIONS