www.siliconelovers.com

Beginners questions on Lushdoll

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Finn13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Beginners questions on Lushdoll

Post by Finn13 »

Hi all. Everyone is so helpful in these forums so I thank you all in advance. I’ve learned so much from you all. Initially I was interested in WM doll but after reading in the forums and seeing how important LHP is I eventually was swayed to LUSH dolls. Now. The only thing I am wondering is will the eyelids made for dolls work with the Lush dolls? Closed eye option is pretty important to me. Also. (This is more general) I live in a high rise. Can I insist the delivery driver deliver to my door on my floor? I’m worried the doll will be left in my lobby and I have no cart or hand truck to get the doll to my apt.

Lastly can any LuSH doll owners give a update on how life with their companion is doing? Weight? Lovemaking? Cleaning? Etc.

Again thank you all and happy Sunday! :)

Ava Love

Re: Beginners questions on Lushdoll

Post by Ava Love »

I can't tell you anything about Lushdoll apart from I really like their 160A.

Ref closing eyelids, you could look at these. https://"Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/product/eyelids-pair-closing/

JRG

Post by JRG »

I’m on the tipping point at the moment, about ready to buy a Lushdoll myself. I already have a WM 159c C cup, which I am very satisfied with, but there is something about the Layla doll that has me smitten. I will be joining you soon as a Lushdoll owner.

If you are unsure if the delivery person will bring it to your door instead of the lobby, I would heavily suggest investing in a cheaper handcart to move her. You might even use it to move her around after she is out of the box. They can be had for a reasonable price, and well worth the hassle-free move. You don’t want to drag that box up stairs or down a hall by yourself. Trust me.

Once you get her, please post pictures and a review. We love those!

Finn13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Finn13 »

JRG wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:16 pm I’m on the tipping point at the moment, about ready to buy a Lushdoll myself. I already have a WM 159c C cup, which I am very satisfied with, but there is something about the Layla doll that has me smitten. I will be joining you soon as a Lushdoll owner.

If you are unsure if the delivery person will bring it to your door instead of the lobby, I would heavily suggest investing in a cheaper handcart to move her. You might even use it to move her around after she is out of the box. They can be had for a reasonable price, and well worth the hassle-free move. You don’t want to drag that box up stairs or down a hall by yourself. Trust me.

That’s actually a good idea with the cart. Have you noticed that the B cup Lush dolls look bigger breasts than the C cup ones. I thought maybe the diffrent heights factored into this but no. The Bs appear bigger. Anyway yes I’m like a month away from putting my order in. I’m so excited for us both! And I plan lots of pics !!

Doll4fun2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4fun2 »

Finn13 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:16 pm
JRG wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:16 pm I’m on the tipping point at the moment, about ready to buy a Lushdoll myself. I already have a WM 159c C cup, which I am very satisfied with, but there is something about the Layla doll that has me smitten. I will be joining you soon as a Lushdoll owner.

That’s actually a good idea with the cart. Have you noticed that the B cup Lush dolls look bigger breasts than the C cup ones. I thought maybe the diffrent heights factored into this but no. The Bs appear bigger. Anyway yes I’m like a month away from putting my order in. I’m so excited for us both! And I plan lots of pics !!
Have either one of you gotten your layla 158 lush doll yet?

Doll4fun2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4fun2 »

Here's my second head #3
Attachments
20231013_034355.jpg
20231013_034355.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 680 times

INFORMATIONS