sexyrealsexdolls.com

Is TPE healthy?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
nox2doll

Re: Is TPE healthy?

Post by nox2doll »

There are some disadvantages like psychological problems with long-term exposure.. too much sex in a short time can confuse the head :)

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

Healthy it is, as long as you fuck it, and don't eat it!

Valentintheg

Post by Valentintheg »

Hello guys first message here and i was looking to buy TPE buttplugs for my doll and was a bite afraid about it being not safe, if you guys have any recommandation about materials and why not a place to buy it, i'll be grateful
I am currently using this doll : -->link removed rule 1a<--
It is my first one so im not really use to it yet and still find it weird to use it mostly because the doll do not have a face ^^, so i wanted to use toys with it to try
Last edited by Swan on Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove non approved vender link

pixelbard
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pixelbard »

I'm a health freak and I try my best to avoid plastics, including TPE. I also stopped wearing polyester or nylon clothes because they can be absorbed into your skin when you sweat.

Silicone is definitely safer than TPE. Inert material, no oil additive, no strange chemical smells.

Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chupacabras »

I can’t imagine it being “healthy”. Handling a tpe doll usually leaves my hands greasy and also leaves stains on things such as furniture. Plus it has a strong smell. It’s one of the reasons I got rid of my tpe doll. I’m not sure if a silicone doll is any better. Thinking of just getting a plush at this point

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

TPE is not toxic.

Some have an alergic reaction to food or materials, but that is exceptional.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Smoking, drinking alcohol, too much sunlight, consuming too much sugar or salt have a much greater effect on developing cancer or giving health issues

Don't forget stress either.

As far as I know, TPE and silicone are harmless.

Allergy can occur, just like foods that sometimes does, but that varies per person

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

read on tantalys subreddit that they dont recommend licking, or sucking the tpe for too long. so as safe as tpe is..... or maybe be.... the company doesn't recommend putting it in the mouth...

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

★ Sili or TPE?:
viewtopic.php?t=177976

🗃️ Tessy's Drawer

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

FYI, we all have plastics in our bodies, even polar Krill have plastic fibers in them :(

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Interesting thread and responses,

As previously stated, TPE (or silicone for that matter) are used in multiple configurations and slightly modified variations across so many medical, manufacturing and personal products beyond our lovely synthetic companions.

I will not unequivocally state anything is good or bad for you. I’m pretty sure FDA, FAA, EPA, FCC, FBI (fill-in your three letter government agency) all have looked into these compounds and even they don’t know 100%. It usually comes down to risk based statistics, time-based exposure and dosage. What works for me may be something you have a severe allergy or other medical sensitivity to. Water (plain H2O) is essential, but in the wrong dose and duration, it will be toxic and kill you.

Please Dance, Lick, kiss, fuck, hug, cuddle and sleep with your doll. If you come down with something it’s likely you just changed your soap recently (or more likely you are just nasty and need to clean more. 8O Honestly I’ve seen some filthy doll pictures here that are truely disgusting and disturbing. :P If you have to ask if it’s mold- YES it is! But I digress…rant over :oops: ). You have more to worry about from mold and not keeping things clean than from your dolls’ skin composition. Moral of the story, and for all that is holly wash yourself and your doll.

So do your homework, due diligence and just plain give it a try yourself in the name of science. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Known to cause indigestion and constipation when ingested.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:40 pm Known to cause indigestion and constipation when ingested.
I read on the internet TPE makes your penis shrivel up. And it's true! It was big and throbbing before I was exposed to a TPE vagina, and then BOOM! it's all small and shriveled.
Definately unhealthy to penises.

:glou:

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

RevJack wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:46 pm
The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:40 pm Known to cause indigestion and constipation when ingested.
I read on the internet TPE makes your penis shrivel up. And it's true! It was big and throbbing before I was exposed to a TPE vagina, and then BOOM! it's all small and shriveled.
Definately unhealthy to penises.

:glou:

Reverend Jack
Its temporary , effects wear off in a few hours .

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Hey you two! I'm dying here :haha4:

INFORMATIONS