sexyrealsexdolls.com

Roanyer Breast Forms, Titfuck Performance

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
MightMaybe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Roanyer Breast Forms, Titfuck Performance

Post by MightMaybe »

Hey all, I have a simple question for those who own Roanyers and have used them before. Do you use them for titfucking, or are they more just a decoration thing? If you have used them for titfucking before, how would you rate them? Especially compared to toys that are designed for that kind of thing. I have been thinking of picking some up specifically for titfucking but have heard pretty disappointing things about them.

drumbaird

Re: Roanyer Breast Forms, Titfuck Performance

Post by drumbaird »

I had G cup breast forms before and i enjoyed wearing them for some naughty fun but also they were so great for tittyfucking... sometimes id slide them over a pillow for a better body shape maybe but they were just as good on the floor i think... id love to get a pair of those S cups but im not able to at the moment. But yes i recommend them for tittyfucking... and for wearing for a bit of extra fun ;P
big boobs #1

MightMaybe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MightMaybe »

Thanks for the reply! If you don't mind could you share a link to the ones that you have? Are they Roanyer brand? Are they gel filled or cotton filled?

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

I did it between my s cups yesterday warmed them up with a heat pad kinda firm but I was fully oiling them up and worked for me does the job and most visually! I have them on a plastic roxy brazil ass mannequin and the torso seperates allowing for good tit job
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I am waiting to see more of the X-cups!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Uchihanatsu

Post by Uchihanatsu »

I know this is an old post, but if it helps any, I have zcups and they are absolutely amazing for titfucks. The weight, the shape, the way they move, all absolutely amazing for a size fetish titfuck like mine

Blirp

Post by Blirp »

New to this forum but I have a question about the Roanyer breast forms. I am really considering the East West S-cups for titfucks. I've never used a sex toy for this before, so I don't know how it compares to the real thing, but I imagine there's a big difference. My question is, has anyone used the East-West S-cups for titfucks and are they worth it? What is the sensation/experience like? Are they soft/squishy/bouncy, or hard and rubbery? Did you get the cotton or gel filled? Inquiring minds want to know please? Thanks for any info!

selenasena

Post by selenasena »

I have the East-West H Cups, and while I have yet to use them for titfucking they are quite squishy and bouncy. At some parties I would allow some people to grope them and they complimented on how pleasant they feel.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

selenasena wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:53 am At some parties I would allow some people to grope them
Sounds like a fun party!

INFORMATIONS