teddy-babes.com

Joined the Teddy Babe Fam

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Eyeball

Re: Joined the Teddy Babe Fam

Post by Eyeball »

Madison is a lovely doll. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time with her.

As for "sensitive" versus "independent", I don't see sensitive as being needy. A lightweight plush doll seems more receptive to casual affection, as it's easy to pick her up and hug her when the mood strikes. I've never owned a silicone or TPE doll, but I get the impression it takes some effort to position her for a casual hug. Does that make silicone dolls independent, or just standoffish?

Floop

Post by Floop »

Missionary wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:59 pm Madison is beautiful.
For your other questions I made some comments in the Dolls in General section.
Basically, read viewtopic.php?t=23330
Experiment. She will take you to Dreamland.
Thank you very much, Missionary. The thread in the link is potentially a life-saver (in a manner of speaking). I appreciate you taking the time to dig that up and link it.

:glou:

Floop

Post by Floop »

Mr. French,
It's always a joy to hear from you, sir.

Mr. Moriarty,

From where do you get your wigs? The one on the doll in your avatar is breath-taking.

Stewie Studmuffin,

Thanks for opening yourself up a bit to relate to my recent experiences. It does make me feel a bit more at ease and even a little less self-conscious.

Eyeball,

Hey dude, how are you doing? Thanks for your feedback. I like your spirit and the way in which you appear to apply to your affinity for plushes. I get the feeling that silicone's tend to have more self-confidence, on average, with the top part of that pyramid being a bit arrogant perhaps. My Maria is a nice loyal girl, but I do get the feeling she may be a bit conceited. As for Madison, you know, you may be onto something, she just be more sensitive, not necessarily needy. Her hugs are readily available even when I didn't seek one in the first place. That's a different doll experience for me, personally, that's for sure.

Bunnyboybob,

Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome. I can certainly tell that TBs are the type to be so loyal.

Soonpk,

Yeah, they are. Do you have one? I recommend.

Gaijin,

Thanks man, between the product and the community, I'm definitely enjoying the experience.

Floop

Post by Floop »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:29 pm
Floop wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:02 pm I just joined the Teddy Babes family. I had some last minute reservations about the purchase, as I normally do, and went over pics to make certain of my decision to purchase the model I was initially going with, Cordelia, just prior to submitting the order. She's fine and good, but not for a first time TB in my mind. I changed my mind based on what I was seeing, namely from juxtapositions between her and certain models, and essentially decided that any model could don a costume and have that same Halloween spirit yet with more inherent versatility. So, I went with Amber.

:drinking:
Did you oder Amber with Cordelia's black lips?
No, but I think it'll not be long from now until I order my text TB, even despite some of the "gettings used to," we'll say. Madison is amazing.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Babes are fun. Teddy Babes are warm, fuzzy and fun. Vicky is the leader of our family, but everybody gets equal treatment.
Vicky.JPG
Vicky.JPG (135.6 KiB) Viewed 497 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Floop wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:09 pm ...
Mr. Moriarty,
From where do you get your wigs? The one on the doll in your avatar is breath-taking.
This one was a cheap one from Aliexpress but this wig isn't sold anymore. There are a lot of those around though, just look for "Marilyn Monroe" wigs.
Currently working on replacing my cheap wigs by human hair wigs though, getting tired of entanglement.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Congrats.
Show us more please.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

INFORMATIONS