www.wmdolls.com

Been a bit behind today

Congratulations! Let's celebrate our members birthdays and anniversaries.
Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Been a bit behind today

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Everyone, when I get up mornings one of the first things I do is logon here. Then I check the birthdays on the bottom of the Board index. I am usually one of the first to do this, which means I usually start the threads. Things were a bit manic here today and I was a bit late getting to my computer. Please do not think you have to wait for me, if you beat me to it then you are free to start the threads, I can add my post to your thread. I don't want anyone thinking that I am hogging the birthday threads. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Been a bit behind today

Post by Nescio50 »

You're great :glou:

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

PM sent

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Thanks guys.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Vickylover wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:59 pm Hi Everyone, when I get up mornings one of the first things I do is logon here. Then I check the birthdays on the bottom of the Board index. I am usually one of the first to do this, which means I usually start the threads. Things were a bit manic here today and I was a bit late getting to my computer. Please do not think you have to wait for me, if you beat me to it then you are free to start the threads, I can add my post to your thread. I don't want anyone thinking that I am hogging the birthday threads. Take care Vickylover.
Wow. You actually put up the birthdays notifications threads? For everyone? Off your own back? I thought it was an auto-thing!

I have to congratulate you on your discipline and efforts. Impressed.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Socratus wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:37 pm
Wow. You actually put up the birthdays notifications threads? For everyone? Off your own back? I thought it was an auto-thing!

I have to congratulate you on your discipline and efforts. Impressed.
The list of birthdays across the bottom of the Board index is automatic, any member who entered the date of their birthday in their profile will appear in this list. This list is not filtered and members who have not been active for a long time still appear. I go through the list and check when they were last logged in. If they have been logged in in the last three months then I start a birthday thread for them.

The main point of my thread was that I didn't want anyone thinking that I was hogging the birthdays and anyone can start them if they want to. I am quite happy to continue doing the birthdays and will do so if there are no objections.

This all came about because today life got in the way of my normal day and it was late afternoon before I got to my computer. I hope that everything will be back to normal tomorrow but of course as everyone knows, shit happens and there may be a time when I don't manage to check the birthdays. Take care Vickylover.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Vickylover wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:28 pm
The list of birthdays across the bottom of the Board index is automatic, any member who entered the date of their birthday in their profile will appear in this list. This list is not filtered and members who have not been active for a long time still appear. I go through the list and check when they were last logged in. If they have been logged in in the last three months then I start a birthday thread for them.

The main point of my thread was that I didn't want anyone thinking that I was hogging the birthdays and anyone can start them if the want to. I am quite happy to continue doing the birthdays and will do so if there are no objections.

This all came about because today life got in the way of my normal day and it was late afternoon before I got to my computer. I hope that everything will be back to normal tomorrow but of course as everyone knows, shit happens and there may be a time when I don't manage to check the birthdays. Take care Vickylover.
Well I appreciate your work.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

err :shocked!: ...not necessarily for being a bit behind :plaidskirt:

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Lol i was slightly curious why i didnt get one this morning, but its not like I was mad or anything.. No worries dude, you could have not posted it at all and I wouldn't have cared, hopefully people don't think I sent you an angry message or something 😳 don't beat your self up over something you aren't paid to do, as you said "shit happens"! 🙂

Thank you though! I appreciate it 😁🍻

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Hello Vickylover!

We all know how life happens and being late is nothing to worry about. We all appreciate what you do and I have often wondered how you keep up with the birthday greetings.

I have never thought to thank you for what you do so I will say THANK YOU 😊 now.

:glou:

PM sent.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi everyone, just to set the record straight, I am not upset and no one has trod on my toes. Everything is back to normal today but there may come a time when I don't make it. Take care everyone Vickylover.

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

⬜⬜⬜⬜Well done Vickylover, so much love, respect and care! :D :thumbs_up:

⬜⬜⬜⬜You are absolutely right my beautiful Laura,
⬜⬜I will personally suggest to one of the
⬜⬜moderators or administrators of our forum
⬜⬜that this "Topic" be "Sticky"!!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Well, well, well. 1235 posts and my first stickie. I wouldn't have thought that it warranted a stickie but thank you all very much. I appreciate all your support. Take care Vickylover.

INFORMATIONS