www.thecityofsexy.com

Love the dense impact

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
GYNOID-TECH
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Love the dense impact

Post by GYNOID-TECH »

enjoy ^^
Attachments
QQ截图20230518151122.jpg
QQ截图20230518151122.jpg (295.73 KiB) Viewed 2646 times
Cheers,
GYNOID
Email:gynoiddolls@hotmail.com (direct purchase)
https://forms.gle/fXAvUZ8d2H2m1Lb68 👈👈customize yours online

Snowy Tabbert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Love the dense impact

Post by Snowy Tabbert »

Very informative illustration! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
There have been about 12 to 15 dolls on my wish list, a Gynoid doll of 168+cm is certainly one of them. I'm ordering my 6th doll soon (with the 11th & 12th heads) :razz: Kissing is ESSENTIAL for me, I don't really care about anal or oral sex. :lol: If Gynoid would start producing soft heads with realistic oral structure and movable jaw, I would really appreciate it. And very likely I could get a Gynoid as my 7th doll. 😉 (P. S. I love your Elina and Laura heads the most)
Keep up the great work and cheers!! :glou:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I find that in the recent models (15 to 19) you tend to make the knees and calves too narrow.
This is the only small downside I have for the 19 model which for the rest is absolutely perfect.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

ryumonth114
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ryumonth114 »

I think the No. 13 is still best body.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

ryumonth114 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:44 am I think the No. 13 is still best body.
13 and 19 are extremely similar, you would have to look really close to be able to tell the difference.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

I think I like body 18 best right now. Unfortunately there is no a...hole for analsex and at this price point this rule Gynoid dolls out for me, sorry. But I am sure there are others which dont mind about the third entry an so its okay. Keep up with your work....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

GYNOID-TECH wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:10 am enjoy ^^
Yummy all over the place! :whistle: Might add a pic showing all the backsides (and maybe profiles) as well! :glou:

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

While these are spectacular bodies, $5k+ for a high-end "realistic" doll should have a butthole and oral/movable jaw heads (I know they have 1 head with movable jaw, but there should be more options). This is still mind-blowing to me that they don't do this. Even if you would never use them, that realistic anatomy SHOULD be standard at that price point. I guess they're doing fine as is targeting their customer base, but I would have bought a Model 15 by now.

Are Gynoids considered "sex dolls" or are they tailored more for photography/display? Still can't figure them out.

They make incredible looking dolls though, don't get me wrong.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

crazedcat wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:36 amAre Gynoids considered "sex dolls" or are they tailored more for photography/display? Still can't figure them out.
IMO, they are targeting more towards realistic mannequins (photography/display). I think the sexual function is merely an afterthought to satisfy a demand (much like Abyss once started).

Personally, Gynoid is still on the top of my wishlist, but I simply can't afford one at this point in time (fingers crossed I win the jackpot :razz: )
But once I get one, she would only be here as a companion and a display piece. For example, I've not had sex with Ashley either (my last doll).
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Silko
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silko »

Gynoid, I love the images of your doll, but you have to be transparent with your customer's, I’m am also confused if I can use your dolls for sex only. I would love for you GYNOID-TECH’s to work towards durability of your dolls if your going to advertise them as sex doll, for example harden hands, stronger skeleton so we don’t have the same problem Denchai had with his model 13 Cara, durable but soft silicone, and lastly delamination issue solved. I like model 15 Elina and it would make a good purchase if she had a durable soft oral orifice with paint resistant details. One important thing is work towards using Edocrine disrupting chemicals free material when producing your doll. Gynoid-TECH, you make some of the most beautiful dolls in the world and I know you guys can make our requests happen.

Silko E.

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

Such perfect beauty... can't wait for M20 to join the lineup :D
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

Having had sex with Gynoid M13, and 4 other dolls from 3 other manufacturers, I can honestly say if you aren't having sex with your Gynoid you are missing out! It has been by far the best experience (minus the flat ass though). The LHP is spot on and (at least for me) and works equally well in every position (though admittedly I haven't tried reverse cowgirl). The shape and texture of the vagina is just so realistic, it feels as good or better than a real woman. With the lights down low, and her eyes positioned to look into mine, she truly "fools my brain" and gives me a feeling of intimate connection no other doll has. The only thing that would improve that would be a soft head for better kissing and soft ass for better squeezing; thank god they have that now. Other brands either produce coin slot vaginas (you know who you are!) or ones with beautiful labia you cant reach in doggy style. Some other brands have technically softer silicone but it stinks and leaves a residue, and I've never had this issue with Gynoid. Having said all that, yes the silicone is soft and you have to be gentle with her! Hard hands would definitely help and I'd love to see that option as admittedly I have had a finger bone poke through the silicone; kinda ruins the mood to see stuff like that if you're into realism like me.

I'm loving the new models: 19 has a killer ass but the tits are too big for my taste. 15 has my favorite tits Im just worried about height as I've found for me a man of 5'7" that for dolls shorter than me, the MTV is too short and kissing is awkward. So I'm really eyeing the model 18 as my next doll. M13 is too heavy for me these days, and I actually damaged her as a result.

Pro tip: get yourself some female condoms. They don't change the feeling of sex at all but make cleanup an absolute breeze!

Silko
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silko »

MrJigglez wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:43 pm Having had sex with Gynoid M13, and 4 other dolls from 3 other manufacturers, I can honestly say if you aren't having sex with your Gynoid you are missing out! It has been by far the best experience (minus the flat ass though). The LHP is spot on and (at least for me) and works equally well in every position (though admittedly I haven't tried reverse cowgirl). The shape and texture of the vagina is just so realistic, it feels as good or better than a real woman. With the lights down low, and her eyes positioned to look into mine, she truly "fools my brain" and gives me a feeling of intimate connection no other doll has. The only thing that would improve that would be a soft head for better kissing and soft ass for better squeezing; thank god they have that now. Other brands either produce coin slot vaginas (you know who you are!) or ones with beautiful labia you cant reach in doggy style. Some other brands have technically softer silicone but it stinks and leaves a residue, and I've never had this issue with Gynoid. Having said all that, yes the silicone is soft and you have to be gentle with her! Hard hands would definitely help and I'd love to see that option as admittedly I have had a finger bone poke through the silicone; kinda ruins the mood to see stuff like that if you're into realism like me.

I'm loving the new models: 19 has a killer ass but the tits are too big for my taste. 15 has my favorite tits Im just worried about height as I've found for me a man of 5'7" that for dolls shorter than me, the MTV is too short and kissing is awkward. So I'm really eyeing the model 18 as my next doll. M13 is too heavy for me these days, and I actually damaged her as a result.

Pro tip: get yourself some female condoms. They don't change the feeling of sex at all but make cleanup an absolute breeze!
z

Thank you for your honest review, I rarely hear anything about their sexual functions now a days as manny gynoid owners are either too scared to speak up or don’t even bother going into details. Yes Gynoid Tech, please implement hard hands, and I will buy your doll! Mr Jigglez, do you have any experience with tayu love doll, I read great reviews on them and don’t know if their as good as your model 13 in bed.

INFORMATIONS