www.wmdolls.com

TPE skin cleaning

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bsc2

TPE skin cleaning

Post by bsc2 »

Bought some cheaper sexy wear which are dark colour but left colours on my TPE's skin! Is there a way to clean the body to restore the colour? My doll is light-tan

MadScience72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: TPE skin cleaning

Post by MadScience72 »

We use simple Equate brand acne cream from Walmart. Just rub it in gently let it set overnight and wipe off with mild soapy warm water. Works like a charm. However, if the stain is really dark, you might need to repeat the process a few times. LoveDoll usa also makes a great tpe stain remover but it cost around 25 dollars in US.
Today I am no longer a prisoner of your reality.

kyselinar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: TPE skin cleaning

Post by kyselinar »

Neutrogena, Stubborn Acne AM Treatment, 2.0 oz (56 g) works
btw: it has 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, or another product with Benzoyl Peroxide if find 5% or 10% even better works
WM164J

INFORMATIONS