yldoll.com

thinking of buying a yl doll for my first doll

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
wataruwolf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

thinking of buying a yl doll for my first doll

Post by wataruwolf »

I have thought about buying a doll for awhile now since my wife passed away, abut after looking at several websites I found one I like. S0, now I have my sights set on Esme The green skin and fantasy feel just adds to her charm i think. As a first time buyer im still uncertain what buying a doll and care for them entail, So anyone bought this particular doll before, or have any advice for a newbie please feel free to give me advice

https://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?r ... uct_id=314

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: thinking of buying a yl doll for my first doll

Post by MoviePilot »

Whenever I look up dolls, I check this site (already selected the YL model you have in mind):
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/y ... -sex-doll/

There you normally find the full photoset - i.e. on the YL homepage most of the time you only have selected images.

Next, with a height of 118cm I would search the forum if your country might have issues at customs when importing such a short doll.
If that's no problem - as it's your first doll - next get an idea of 30kg "dead weight". You might be surprised how heavy a doll can be. For sure, 30kg is definitely on the lower range - but anyways, try out with a similar thing that doesn't "help/support" you when you move it around.
If all those facts are passed successfully, I wouldn't worry that much any longer, get in contact with your vendor of choice (or Eric from YL Doll, which I recommend) and order the doll. To withstand the waiting time, buy some nice clothes/wigs (e.g. K'ryssma) and once she arrives have an awesome time :D

wataruwolf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wataruwolf »

I live in America so I don't believe the size will be an issue, I do have back issues so the weight does worry me, but as you said she is on the lower range. My biggest worry was finding a reliable vendor since hearing of several horror stories. How would I find this Eric to reach out too?

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Great about the country and weight - go start looking for hot clothes :)
wataruwolf wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:39 am How would I find this Eric to reach out too?
Either by the chat function on the YL Doll homepage or if you send a PM here to user "YL Doll" - Eric is the manager of YL Doll :D

wataruwolf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wataruwolf »

i can see where this could become a very expensive habit, just on getting her cloths

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

wataruwolf wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:28 pm i can see where this could become a very expensive habit, just on getting her cloths
Yes, specifically since buying clothes is a big try out. I would recommend to buy only a few parts before the doll arrives (save the rest in a wishing list), once the doll arrived try them out and get a feeling about sizing.

btw, if you search for clothes, keep in mind that the more darker/colorful colors might tend to cause staining - but that's nothing specific to YL Doll, that's a general thingy. There are also lots of threads here, how to avoid and - in case it happened - how to get rid of it.

wataruwolf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wataruwolf »

for now it will still be a few months before Ill have the funds to buy her, but once I do I have a closet full of my late wifes cloths that I can go thru, I know they've all been washes enough that the dyes wont be an issue.

wataruwolf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wataruwolf »

the more i read on here the less certain I am, I still would like a doll, but between the horror stories of some arrivals, to the rituals of having to clean and powder the dolls, it all does sound like alot of work even with a lighter doll, I do have a torso i got from MRL right now but its hard to move or appreciate with no arms legs or head, and now i'm worried I don't even clean that well enough, or if i should be powdering it?

i just wanted some company since my wife passed away.
45yr old Widower, non doll owner (yet)

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Don't worry. If you select a serious doll manufacturer - and YL Doll definitely is one - there's nothing to be concerned about. All my dolls I received from them have been very well packed and the dolls arrived in pristine state.
Regarding cleaning, I already wrote in this thread. If it's about the sex, go try a female condom - and you'll be one lucky man.
Powdering? Hmmm, since my little Kyra arrived one year ago I can count the amount of powderings on one hand. YL Doll's TPE formula isn't a sticky one (that's why you mainly need powdering) but soft and smooth.

And believe me, once you have your doll laying in your bed, you can't wait for the day to be finished and finally go to sleep :)

INFORMATIONS