www.wmdolls.com

Alyssa Camryn Antra

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Alyssa Camryn Antra

Post by jantra »

Tex wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:26 am Wow, lovely girls, lovely outfits :thumbs_up: :D

Thanks Tex!.....................Alyssa and Marit are Bigchilli's faves.....................he needs a bit of a boost at the moment so my Princesses volunteered to help out....................

Photo_guy wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:24 am Pretty Ladies!!!
That white top looks as if it may require a knot tying class :D

Alyssa and Marit thank you for the complements on their beauty!.................
Don't tell anyone..........Alyssa is wearing one of my neckties and I tied it same as I would on me!.............we decided it wasn't feminine enough for her outfit so we didn't use this photo.................but we know our bigchilli doesn't care about the tie so we put the photo up for him................hope all is well with you and the Desert Babes!...............

Billiam wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:27 pmBeautiful!

Thank you Billiam!

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Beautiful tribute, Alyssa’s looking very fine there. I’ve had trouble with regular slip on shoes, I am impressed with how you get yours to stand in heels.
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Canvas wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:46 am Beautiful tribute, Alyssa’s looking very fine there. I’ve had trouble with regular slip on shoes, I am impressed with how you get yours to stand in heels.

Hey Canvas.......................Chilli is back home and though has a ways to go, it sounds like he's getting better............🤞
Thank you for the compliments to Princess Alyssa........................she hasn't had a lot of camera time this year.......................more coming....
I just gave a tutorial to several newbies about standing the Girls in heels...................I'm not going to post it up public because of the random retarded members who will come out of the ether to chime in with their invalid responses..............................however, I am happy to pass my method / madness on to you if you are inclined.........................

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

jantra wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:52 pm
Hey Canvas.......................Chilli is back home and though has a ways to go, it sounds like he's getting better............🤞
Thank you for the compliments to Princess Alyssa........................she hasn't had a lot of camera time this year.......................more coming....
I just gave a tutorial to several newbies about standing the Girls in heels...................I'm not going to post it up public because of the random retarded members who will come out of the ether to chime in with their invalid responses..............................however, I am happy to pass my method / madness on to you if you are inclined.........................
I know what you mean, some random people do come in here asking weird questions. I had to request for an odd comment to be removed from my own thread months back.
I'll come to you if I ever order my girls heels. The only shoes they own are basic slip ons and heels have only been a thought 👍
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Alyssa looks spectacular. Girls in heels and stockings may be my all time favorite. Standing the dolls in heels brings a whole new level of realism to the party. I'd love to hear your do's and don'ts for standing in heels. I'm quite good at it and I'd like to compare notes.
Cheers

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

dsstealth wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:50 am Alyssa looks spectacular. Girls in heels and stockings may be my all time favorite. Standing the dolls in heels brings a whole new level of realism to the party. I'd love to hear your do's and don'ts for standing in heels. I'm quite good at it and I'd like to compare notes.
Cheers

Alyssa thanks you sincerely for the super compliment! Agreed, heels and stockings are something special and ultra sexy....................I will send you a pm with the outline of my madness / method.................hope you find something useful!
Happiness to you and Ms. Brandy...................

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Post by young guy »

All the Girls want to hug on Alyssa! If there isn't a dolls with ties thread, there should be!
P.S. Girls are a little scared of heels too, so we might have to chat about that at some point...
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

young guy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:44 pm All the Girls want to hug on Alyssa! If there isn't a dolls with ties thread, there should be!
P.S. Girls are a little scared of heels too, so we might have to chat about that at some point...
Ms. Alyssa will give your Sexy Sirens all the hugs they want!...............I thought she looked ok in my tie.........but the other Girls said "NO!"............that was that for my idea........... I will think about revisiting it though!.................I will definitely share all my secrets about heels with you young guy................standing, sitting, laying down...............it's all good! I will send you a pm.............

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Looking great Jantra! :glou:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

JustDude wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:58 am Looking great Jantra! :glou:
Thanks JustDude!!...................much appreciate your energy!.......

INFORMATIONS