www.wmdolls.com

I'm taking my doll overseas

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: I'm taking my doll overseas

Post by Coeros »

Trake wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:03 am Hey guys, I'm taking my doll overseas in the next few days. I already packed he up but I do have few questions regarding packing and airport security.

1. I wrapped my doll in bubble wrap, she does have some clothing on she body, she's a 175cm wm and she'd be leaving on sea freight and would be in sea for over a month. Is it alright for her to be wrapped in bubble wrap? It's mainly just the arms.

2. I'm planning to take the doll heads on the flight, any chance that it might be seen as obscene though the scanners? (The rules in the country are a little tough for sex toys and stuff). My plan is to say that I'm a makeup artist so therefore that's why I have them.

Thank you
Hello,

I recommend placing memory foam or a harder sponge at the bottom, which can protect the doll to the greatest extent.
Also, sex dolls do have some trouble going through customs, so I wish you the best of luck.
:multi:

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS