www.wmdolls.com

More cup size with Gel related to TPE softness ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

More cup size with Gel related to TPE softness ?

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

I've been researching lately &Word has it that Gel adds another cup size to a dolls bust,
I've also learned that softer TPE is thinner/More elastic and whatnot...
Seems this might mean that you'd need to add more Gel to properly fill out a boob as such...
Leading of course to- MORE CUP SIZE Eh ?
After all, Thinner skin means there's more internal room so more CCs will be required, Otherwise they'll be underfilled.
Then consider that it's also stretchier which may take even more Gel to help'Em look just right so... Yeah,
Since F becomes G with Gel in Standard Blend than why not expect a further size gain with Extra Soft or Ultra ?
I wouldn't expect a HUGE increase...
Probably @Least a half inch, Which aint nothin' to sneeze@ &'ll be well appreciated here for sure, Lol
I dunno, I'm in the market to get an F-Cup Torso in Gel &Nothing less than Ultra-Soft.
Even though it's more delicate, I'm willing to give it a go
&Hoping to get a set of extra big G or even H cups from the deal ;)

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: More cup size with Gel related to TPE softness ?

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

Anyone find this legit ?

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

The Ultra-Soft option is typically available for silicone dolls because TPE dolls are already quite soft. Gel-filled breasts can indeed increase the cup size of the doll. However, it is not recommended to overfill them, as it can affect the durability of the doll. It's important to find the right balance for the best result.
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Some doll owners are reporting gel breasts deflating over years. This is probably related to the breasts elasticity. Bigger and softer breasts will eventually stretch downward, the gel find his way to the lower side of the cup due to gravity over time wich make the boobs seem flat and elongated. If you make the breasts extremely soft and big this may happen to you more often. Some dents may appear in the upper chest too due to the TPE constant stretch.

The softer you make the material the less durable it is, in addition gel breasts are more delicate than solid or hollow because they got to hold the constant weight from inside. If you really want bigger breasts It would be better to simply choose a doll with bigger boobs instead of trying to overfill an ultrasoft material.
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

Well Ultra Soft TPE/Gel is the only way to go for the ABSOLUTE softest, jiggliest breasts which I require for maximum enjoyment :)
Anything else is not realistic/supple enough &I won't be getting anything @All unless it's Gel/Ultra-Soft.

Having established this- Can one own a doll customized as such w/o regret ?

Regarding the Gel migration issue, It seems to be related to Vertical Storage of the doll...

I've never hung a doll like that myself, I'd much rather keep'Em on their back,
Though I hear that presents it's own challenges with Ultra-S,
In that the butt may become permenantly squished flat from it's own weight :puppydogeyes:

&The F-Cup Torso has SUCH a nice thick bubble ass that it would be a shame if this was allowed to happen.

So My plan is to lay Her down upon a THICK layer of Ultra Soft Memory Foam, With Satin Sheeting,
Plus I'm going with a loose jointed skeleton so She isn't laying there stiffly, Hopefully that'll be helpful as the weight will be more evenly distributed :)

I'm sure as hell not gonna let gravity pull them boobs down &loose all the gel.
&I'll make sure to side brace the bosoms so they won't be laying all splayed apart either ;)

I REALLY want this to work despite all the caveats, Anyone here think there's a chance on that ?

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

DiosaAngelaTop wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:35 am Some doll owners are reporting gel breasts deflating over years. This is probably related to the breasts elasticity. Bigger and softer breasts will eventually stretch downward, the gel find his way to the lower side of the cup due to gravity over time wich make the boobs seem flat and elongated. If you make the breasts extremely soft and big this may happen to you more often. Some dents may appear in the upper chest too due to the TPE constant stretch.

The softer you make the material the less durable it is, in addition gel breasts are more delicate than solid or hollow because they got to hold the constant weight from inside. If you really want bigger breasts It would be better to simply choose a doll with bigger boobs instead of trying to overfill an ultrasoft material.
Ah yes but I'm not talking about OVER-Filling anything, Just seems likely that it'd naturally require more Fill for the sake of being balanced, Giving a larger cup for the money :)

Thank You &Please see my reply above ^ for futher elucidation

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Puhzuri4Me wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:33 pm
DiosaAngelaTop wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:35 am Some doll owners are reporting gel breasts deflating over years. This is probably related to the breasts elasticity. Bigger and softer breasts will eventually stretch downward, the gel find his way to the lower side of the cup due to gravity over time wich make the boobs seem flat and elongated. If you make the breasts extremely soft and big this may happen to you more often. Some dents may appear in the upper chest too due to the TPE constant stretch.

Ah yes but I'm not talking about OVER-Filling anything, Just seems likely that it'd naturally require more Fill for the sake of being balanced, Giving a larger cup for the money :)

Thank You &Please see my reply above ^ for futher elucidation
As you said, if ultra soft tpe is thinier, and TPE is the solid resistance to gravity, while it require more gel to be fill, and gel is the weight that follow gravity, my statement about it being quite fragile is correct.

Now, that options exist for a reason, and looks like that reason is people like you. As long as you take absolute care of your doll it should work fine. You understand the risks and know what you are buying. That is the important part.
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Puhzuri4Me wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:46 pm Well Ultra Soft TPE/Gel is the only way to go for the ABSOLUTE softest, jiggliest breasts which I require for maximum enjoyment :)
Anything else is not realistic/supple enough &I won't be getting anything @All unless it's Gel/Ultra-Soft.

The main problem that we are seeing with Ultra soft option , is that you have to pray the 'doll god' hard since your doll leave the fabric ,as no manufacturer or vendor will provide any after sales service or warranty if damaged during transport or in a short run , and chances are high based on other users experience
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

So what about the original point of this post ?
Is my theory holding any weight ? -Pun Intended :p

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

I'm not sure about all of it. But it reminds me of an idea I had about gel-filled breasts on dolls.

Why don't they make the gel filling consist of a Gel-filled bag. Where the "bag" is obviously composed of some thin pliable material like a mylar plastic/fabric or some such thing. and it is sealed and impervious to leaks or ruptures.

That would take care of potential gel leakage. and it would also somewhat relieve the stress of containing the gel filling. because the gel-implant "bag" would be taking all the force of containing the gel.

I don't know the actual manufacturing process of doll making, but it sounds like the gel is just implanted directly into the cavity inside the dolls breasts, with no liner or gel container?

the solution seems obvious.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

INFORMATIONS