www.wmdolls.com

OMG! First batch of new dolls in August.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
poseoasis

OMG! First batch of new dolls in August.

Post by poseoasis »

Hello there, two new dolls are being introduced on Spartan. Although their facial features are well-detailed, I believe Realing still has the best body to date.

Dean

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... -doll-dean

Wade

I think Wade is a new version of Arthur. They look so much alike.

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... -doll-wade

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Re: OMG! First batch of new dolls in August.

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Woah! Dean's face looks incredibly lifelike!! (Love that eye color)

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, poseoasis. I find it hard to get excited about new male dolls any more - usually because they're still too heavy for me to lift. Especially with my weak little girly arms. The first thing I did when I clicked on those links was scroll down to the doll's listed weights. Yep - way too heavy for me to even think about lifting. The lightest doll is 160cm (the same height as my doll) but it's 8.2kg/18 lbs heavier than mine. And I can just manage to lift mine. I hope that within the next 5 years the manufacturers will step up their game when it comes to weight reduction for male dolls. Because it's badly needed.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Hey true_blue22, I found this Male Doll recently. He is listed as 49 lbs (If accurate). I'm not sure if you find him attractive or not, but he looks like he has a TPE body with a Silicone head from these images. 😊

https://spartanlover.com/products/43-ma ... oox-social

I think he might be a Realing creation. It looks like their factory in the videos shown on the listing page.
~
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hey, MyAbsoluteBoyfriend. I checked out the link for the doll and he's 130cm tall, which falls short of the minimum height requirement for sex dolls in Australia. (I think the minimum height is 150cm.) So that doll is illegal in Oz. I like his face but wouldn't risk a 15 year stay in jail for him. 8O I do appreciate you trying to help with a suggestion, though. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Oh darn it :( I didn't notice his height... Hoping Realing releases one around that weight, but taller, in their new round of dolls they mentioned awhile back. (I'll keep looking)

INFORMATIONS