www.wmdolls.com

Thoughts on the breathing function?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thoughts on the breathing function?

Post by Leslie48 »

Do you believe it is a good feature? I have heard someone say they were prone to mechanical failure, and strange noises.

deliladoll

Re: Thoughts on the breathing function?

Post by deliladoll »

Wm-site does not provide that much of information unfortunately, do you any pointers?
https://wmdollshop.com/breathing-feature/
Authorized fan of Starpery's Hedy ever since February 2021.
Transcending beauty in silicone.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Thoughts?
A needless bit of complexity that adds weight and cost, and is guaranteed to fail.

Any "realism" claimed is ruined by power cables and mechanical noises.

It would actually force me away from the doll to another model.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Its interesting
but there are other improves first in list

One thing I say:
Breathing must be "slower than real" to be realistic. (pardon the confusion)

yes, it must simulate breathing in a relaxed state, like when a human is sleeping.

although we breath (inhale and exhale) all the time...we also pause breathing nearly at every action. Think: when we are in front of a person we don't notice she is breathing, the exhale can take as much as 30 seconds (inhales are shorter)

When we make any movement we tend to pause breathing or only exhaling. When we are reading each intake and outtake stage can take 30 seconds.

Sometimes we take short slow intakes of breath, sometimes one long, and release it slowly, short again, long exhale...rhythm varies to maintain a stable container (chest with air) avoid working too much. In the doll its the stomach that needs to show filling and deflating

That is why if you make a doll breathe inhale and exhale every 5 seconds she will look as if exercising. In order to make the doll look human some of those breathing must go unnoticed, that is why its better to make the cycle at 20/30 seconds or even one minute for each breath. Less is more (real)

They do add realism or immersion.
Girls that buy reborn silicone babies (analog hobby to sexdoll) get a high immersion bonus if the reborn breathes.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS