www.wmdolls.com

WM 150cm b cup advice needed

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mav64

WM 150cm b cup advice needed

Post by Mav64 »

Hello all, Long time since I last posted. Sadly I had to let go of my WM 159cm C cup...weight just too much. Have decided I want another doll ...with the main determining factor being weight. Need opinions on the WM150cm B cup ...specs say she is 50 lbs. Also the 148cm C Cup is 63 lbs....what would be different about her compared to the 157cm b cup besides height? Thanks in advance! Mav
She's my cherry pie!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM 150cm b cup advice needed

Post by JCnine »

If weight is going to be one of the biggest factors.... This link might be of great help.
viewtopic.php?t=76649

Dolls of most makes and models are listed here along with their actual weights as measured directly by the owners of the dolls and the weights listed by the manufacturer.
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM 150cm b cup advice needed

Post by Mr Franz »

Mav64 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:09 pm Hello all, Long time since I last posted. Sadly I had to let go of my WM 159cm C cup...weight just too much. Have decided I want another doll ...with the main determining factor being weight. Need opinions on the WM150cm B cup ...specs say she is 50 lbs. Also the 148cm C Cup is 63 lbs....what would be different about her compared to the 157cm b cup besides height? Thanks in advance! Mav
50 lbs sounds about right. The 150B is essentially a stretched version of WM's 116cm. Even takes the same heads. It's very thin with elongated legs to give it extra height. I looked into that one when I was researching dolls. Didn't care for the stretched look myself, so got WM's 125cm instead. Shorter, but the same weight as it has a fuller, more proportionate figure.

INFORMATIONS