realsexdoll.com

Howdy

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Howdy

Post by drivergto97 »

Studio wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:34 am Welcome to TDF! Hope you get to order soon
Thank you, it's great to be here. It shouldn't be too much longer, about a week or two perhaps.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

I have heard from my friends in Oz this morning and it appears that I was incorrect, Kimber heads can be changed. Hope everything works out OK for you. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Kimbers come with an M16 thread, like many dolls, but by default the bolt is screwed into the head very tightly and you have to rotate the entire head to screw or unscrew it from the body. I had to use clamps and WD40 to (gently!) remove the bolt from my Kimber's head, so I could use a spare WM click-fit connector. In short, check out Tighes and his threads; he has about a dozen Kimber bodies with other heads on them.

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drivergto97 »

Vickylover wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:07 am I have heard from my friends in Oz this morning and it appears that I was incorrect, Kimber heads can be changed. Hope everything works out OK for you. Take care Vickylover.
Thanks for checking into this for me. I'm still trying to get a few paycheck saved up to place my order.

:glou:

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drivergto97 »

the living tribunal wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:28 pm Kimbers come with an M16 thread, like many dolls, but by default the bolt is screwed into the head very tightly and you have to rotate the entire head to screw or unscrew it from the body. I had to use clamps and WD40 to (gently!) remove the bolt from my Kimber's head, so I could use a spare WM click-fit connector. In short, check out Tighes and his threads; he has about a dozen Kimber bodies with other heads on them.
Thanks for the info, I will definitely check out Tighes' posts.

:glou:

INFORMATIONS