realsexdoll.com

Kinda long intro from a lurker

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Beepboop92

Kinda long intro from a lurker

Post by Beepboop92 »

Hey guys!

It's about time I introduced myself on the forum. I'm a 22 year old dude from Germany who's been looking into getting a doll for quite a while now. I made this account a couple of months ago after lurking for about another 2 months. I just finished my bachelor's degree in engineering and am set to start my Master's in October with a short-term scholarship!

As to why a 22 year old dude might turn to dolls... well I guess I really don't have time anymore (especially if I intend on keeping my scholarship). I've had a really good relationship a while back but everything just fell apart when I started university. I've cherished the time we've spent together but I just couldn't juggle my studies and the needs of my girlfriend at the same time (constantly going out, demanding a lot of attention at home, etc). We're still good friends but anything romantic just doesn't exist anymore.

As most 22 year olds, my libido is kinda outta control and I find myself needing to masturbate twice or thrice a day to clear my mind enough to focus on studying. I've had a flashlight for about 8 months now and it's still holding up. Lately however, I began to miss the cuddling and companionship part of being in a relationship. That's when I've started looking online for artificial ways to satisfy those needs and ended up finding this forum.

Reading all of the members' experiences and how they found companionships through dolls really resonated with me. After a few months on reading up and looking into all the options, I decided on getting a second hand small 80cm Dollhouse168 tpe doll from a member here on the forum. I've decided on such a small doll as I'm currently staying in my university's dorms and don't think I would be able to hide a full sized doll. Unfortunately I'm on a summer vacation now and won't get to use the doll till I'm back in October so I can't speak on my experience with it.

My main concern is whether or not a doll will actually fill in *some* of the void if you get what I mean. But I fear a small doll that is easy to hide won't do it, what do you guys think? I was thinking of getting an ElsaBabe 102cm with a removable insert (as the doll I got doesn't have one which just gives me anxiety about how I'm going to clean her) but am now entertaining the idea of getting a 148 with an insert or even a 165 with an insert as they would be better for both sex AND cuddling. Key word being the insert as I think I could get away with cleaning the insert multiple times a day and only have to clean the doll once a month when all my roommates are out. What do you guys think?

Why Elsababe you might ask? I just find their heads really attractive, I just wanna kiss them you know? Which is a concern of mine when speaking of the 102cm dolls, are they kissable? Their heads look to small to have functional/kissable lips. I'm also considering getting a torso instead but then I don't know how much I'd like not being able to spoon them.

Also, in case you're wondering, I'm into fit girls so I don't really mind that EB's silicone is not as soft as other brands. I would've went with an irokebijin but they don't seem to have inserts for their smaller sized dolls.

I'll make a decision and put down the order in either November or December and I'll let you guys know! Any feedback is appreciated! I'm also open to any questions, but please be patient as I'm not always active as I'm away on a vacation.

And once again, it's a pleasure to meet you all!

The Doll Man

Re: Kinda long intro from a lurker

Post by The Doll Man »

Beepboop92 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:21 pm
It's about time I introduced myself on the forum.
Hi Beepboop92! You Are Welcome! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS