realsexdoll.com

Silicone v tpe?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Silicone v tpe?

Post by Sporgin »

Researching my firs doll. I have had 2 full sized "realistic butt" style tpe masterbaters and it would be an understatement to say they did not hold up well. I don't know if this is because of poor maintenance, Inferior tpe, or because I am too violent. Perhaps a combination of all? I use water based lube, clean with ok usually liquid hand soap or sometimes dish soap, pat down with a towel, rarely corn starch. They tore a Little first time use and every time a little more. In 6 months they looked like hamburger. I threw the first one out when it got moldy.

I like the feeling of tpe but I would hate to get an expensive full sized doll just to destroy it in less than a year. I think sillicone might hold up better but I don't know how it would feel. Also hole depth is an issue for me. My first realistic butt had a hole that went all the way through for cleaning. It wasn't a problem but the second one was too short. I have ordered another realistic butt this time from a reputable dealer so the type should be good. It also advertises an 8" hole so that should be good. Girth might be a problem but tpe is really stretchy right ? It's not like I am fisting it. I guess we will see. I should probably leave a discussion of hole depth for another post.

If anyone has thoughts or tips I would love to hear from you.

INFORMATIONS