Realing doll’s new silicon doll: 180cm, Ober

Realing Doll, established in 2019. We manufacture high quality, lifelike male and female dolls for all doll lovers. We aim to provide the best doll experience for you.
Realing--more than real. Website: realingdolls.com
realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Realing doll’s new silicon doll: 180cm, Ober

Post by realingdoll »

Hope you like the doll :D
Tell us your opinion!

Here's the link to buy https://www.realingdolls.com/product/re ... doll_ober/
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Realing doll’s new silicon doll: 180cm, Ober

Post by 4891d »

4891d wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:55 am
realingdoll wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:41 pm ...
Do you like Ober? Tell us your opinion :)
Wow! Extremely realistic! Both body and face.
His weight is really impressive for his height and measurements. :thumbs_up:

I took the answer I had done in your other thread about Ober (Male dolls section).
Someone had added that the hands and feet are strikingly realistic and the right size. :thumbs_up:

Ober is a success from all points of view, from what I see from your photos and measurements.

I saw on your site that you have several very successful male heads. One suggestion: expand your body range to two slimmer, less overmuscled models (one 175-180cm model and one 170cm model). This would make it possible to have even lighter models (more easily handled by a female clientele in particular) and aesthetically complementary with your existing models.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

4891d wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:47 am
4891d wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:55 am
realingdoll wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:41 pm ...
Do you like Ober? Tell us your opinion :)
Wow! Extremely realistic! Both body and face.
His weight is really impressive for his height and measurements. :thumbs_up:

I took the answer I had done in your other thread about Ober (Male dolls section).
Someone had added that the hands and feet are strikingly realistic and the right size. :thumbs_up:

Ober is a success from all points of view, from what I see from your photos and measurements.

I saw on your site that you have several very successful male heads. One suggestion: expand your body range to two slimmer, less overmuscled models (one 175-180cm model and one 170cm model). This would make it possible to have even lighter models (more easily handled by a female clientele in particular) and aesthetically complementary with your existing models.

Thank you for your feedback and for mentioning the positive comments about Ober. We appreciate your perspective on expanding our body range. Your idea of introducing two slimmer and less overmuscled models, one around 175-180cm and another around 170cm, is intriguing. Not only would it offer lighter options that are easier to handle, particularly for our female clientele, but it would also provide aesthetic variety that complements our existing models. We'll definitely explore this possibility.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and suggestions. Your input helps us in our continuous efforts to improve and cater to the diverse preferences of our customers. :D

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

Are you going to upload any more images of it?

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

jca wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:28 pm Are you going to upload any more images of it?
Thank you for your interest in Ober! We have more pictures of him on our website, you can check here: https://www.realingdolls.com/product/re ... doll_ober/
:glou:

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

This post got me to do a deep dive and I've ordered from --Non-verified Vendor--. A Ronin (as this is my favorite "good boy" body type) with hard feet option, and a Cooby ROS soft silicone head, I've got a particular theme in mind so I can't wait to share. Excited!!
I hope the "hard hands" option is also available.
I wish the anus was more defined or had a "removable" option, but Realing has done such a great job I'm Pulling the trigger now.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Wow. Amazing doll! If I were in the market for a man, I’d choose him. Will keep him in mind.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

You have the most amazing product!
Any chance you may design a removable anus like the female removable vagina? Haven't seen anyone bring this up, but would do wonders like the female dolls for clean up. Seems like the same principle would apply.

INFORMATIONS