www.realsexdoll.com

Highly recommend!

Reviews on Real Sex Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Highly recommend!

Post by just a guy »

I ordered Best Hentai Sex Doll Torso Monica
https://realsexdoll.com/product/40-7lb- ... -in-stock/

Ordering process in Real Sex Doll was pretty easy and as perfect as it can be. I used klarna so I can pay the torso in 6 month period so that's 6 payments in total and I got monica before paying anyhting.
I mention this since this place is only place I know of that have real klarna which I use al lthe time here in Finland.I Mean that you can make a purchase and then start to pay it and not like you pay it and then vendor sends the doll or what ever after you have first paid it. Since I live in Finland and we use euros here the total price of the doll was 440.16€ and since I used klarna and they added loan interest on top of the torso so the total price being 464,74 € which is good price I think. This price also includes VAT and shipping!

There was 1 error and it was that after I chose the klarna payment method I was directed into chinese page which was wierd since normally after choosing klarna payment method you automatically go back into the store site and get thank you for puchasing greeting to let you know that the order has come thourgh the system. This time I had to go there back manually and the torso was still on the basket, but after a while it was automatically moved on my orders list so I see that it was actually ordered. I contacted customer service to explaing about this so they know to fix this in the future. Other than that I just started to wait. The torso I assume was sended from warehouse that locates somewhere in EU area since the post was super duper fast taking only 7 days from ordering it and delivered to my home!

I definetly recommend Real Sex Doll they get 5/5 stars from me!
:glou:
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS