www.wmdolls.com

Another new Doll from Qita

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Re: Another new Doll from Qita

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

SpartanLover wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:57 pm Please check the photos of his feet. There are a lot more pictures and videos of this body at

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... michael-iv
https://spartanlover.com/products/59-ma ... oll-carter

His hand length is the same as all other Qita male dolls: 18 cm.
Wow, those are gorgeous feet (especially the veins and toe prints); they look awfully kissable. I absolutely love the hand size on the Male Qita Dolls very much. I just looked through all of the links and don't know how to feel seeing Michael lookin' so pale; that boy needs some sun! πŸ”† Haha. At the same time, it is really pleasant to see his sweet face on another new body! πŸ’›
That is amazing news that Qita is working on weight reduction now; very exciting! :glou: That weight, with the foam core, would be a breeze to move around. Does the weight reduced version have all of the same dimensions as the full weighted version (sans the lbs)?
~
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Z-Dollman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:34 pm I absolutely love this doll, but the problem is, the new QITA silicone heads feel like hard rubber. They look amazingly real, but you can't kiss them or anything, its like kissing a barbie doll. These dolls are great for companionship and non-physical/non-sexual use, but if you want a doll to cuddle with or be intimate with, you'll be very disappointed. They don't feel real at all.

While I appreciate the manufacturers listening to peoples suggestions, its like they fix one thing and break another. QITA has made extraordinary strides in their expansion, but the silicone dolls are a big disappointment - at least the heads anyways. I have one and it looks amazing and the hair really does stay in and I DO love it. But you can't kiss them, they are as hard as a barbie doll or rigid dildo. I don't expect them to feel like TPE, but hard rubber is just too much of a drawback especially given the price.
Z-Dollman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:07 pm I will say the dolls are visually gorgeous and perfect for people doing photoshoots or just want a companion to talk to or sit near. But for physical/sexual purposes, much can still be done to match realistic looks with realistic feeling.
Hey! :D Watching your videos on 'Michael' helped me decide to choose and get him originally. He is such a beautiful guy and feels incredibly real to the touch! (though my 'Michael' is a different version with a more defined 6 pack and separate toes...) I watched your video more times than I care to admit while waiting for my first guy to come home :oops: Did you ever get a replacement Michael (Daniel) head? (Last I read you did some modding on him if I remember correctly).

One of my favorite things is to cuddle with these guys; they are very therapeutic to lay against, hold hands with, kiss, rest your head upon their shoulder, and hug closely. The sensation of the Qita TPE is extremely comforting πŸ€—β€οΈ

Oh no, that's a little unfortunate to hear about kissing the new Silicone Qita guys...His lips look highly kissable here and his body looks positively alluring! Their TPE feels ever so lovely; I would have assumed their Silicone felt just as amazing. Is your new Qita guy's body in Silicone as well as his head? πŸ€”
As for the sensation, is it similar to kissing the Hard Silicone or does it have a little more give? (Sorry if that's a bit weird to ask) I haven't played with Barbie since I was a kid, but I think some of their heads were softer and 'squishy' back in the day.

~
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

None of my dolls are silicone. I do have a silicone head from QITA. I wanted to see how they looked and felt before investing in a full silicone doll.

I have my Michael doll now as a torso doll. I still have the body, he is my very first doll - but I have the 'soldier' head on him. He stays sitting in a chair at all times cause I can't move him cause he's too heavy. The heavier dolls are easier to move when they are standing cause you don't have to lift them to move them but he can't stand.

The thing to understand about silicone vs TPE dolls is that there are several VERY important differences. I hope to have a silicone doll one day, but I've already spent thousands of dollars on TPE dolls and until I can find one that won't take me years to save up for, its just not in the cards for me.

But heres a few tips to know (keep in mind, much of this is from information I've learned from others and since I don't own a silicone doll, I can't 'personally' attest to its accuracy aside from the heads).

Silicone dolls are more realistic looking than TPE dolls while TPE dolls are more realistic feeling than silicone dolls. This is important to know when deciding what kind of doll you want and what your reason for purchasing one is. Silicone dolls can be sterilized while TPE dolls cannot (there are ways however to keep them clean and reduce the risk of contamination). TPE is VERY delicate and it tears easily but is easier to repair than silicone. TPE is very sensitive to high temperatures while silicone is resistant to high temps. TPE is 'porous' which is why it stains more easily and why it can't be properly sterilized. TPE also requires routine oiling/powdering while silicone does not. The oiling however can be very therapeutic and a form of bonding emotionally through physical acts (like giving a human partner a massage).

Its a delicate balance and it makes it impossible to find everything you want in a companion sex doll. I was VERY naive when I first started buying dolls. I wish I knew then what I know now. But hindsight is 20/20 and at least I've learned a lot and can share my lessons. This is why what I recommend to people is to make a list of all the pros and cons of TPE vs silicone dolls as it relates to what they will use the doll for. Then make a list of all the things you want in a doll, the things you need in a doll and the things you don't want and/or can't accept. Its complex, I know, but we aren't talking about a $40 pair of jeans. Think of it like a car purchase since both are very expensive and the buying process is very similar.

I'm glad you enjoyed the videos. I must admit, its been a long time since I posted one, but I have been working on my dolls to perfect things. There is just no point in making videos of my mistakes, especially the work that goes into making the videos as well. My whole goal is this "I screw up, so you don't have too!". I've just learned too many things the hard way, and the costly way. But video updates are long overdue.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

ALFONZO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ALFONZO »

This male doll looks so cool! Does anyone know where I can find him? :glou:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Z, glad to see you again!
I agree, purchasing a doll is a big investment, like a vehicle or a house.
You don't want something that you are going to have to put a lot of maintenance into and you want something that is durable, sturdy, reliable and good looking.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Z-Dollman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:55 pm None of my dolls are silicone. I do have a silicone head from QITA. I wanted to see how they looked and felt before investing in a full silicone doll.

I have my Michael doll now as a torso doll. I still have the body, he is my very first doll - but I have the 'soldier' head on him. He stays sitting in a chair at all times cause I can't move him cause he's too heavy. The heavier dolls are easier to move when they are standing cause you don't have to lift them to move them but he can't stand.

The thing to understand about silicone vs TPE dolls is that there are several VERY important differences. I hope to have a silicone doll one day, but I've already spent thousands of dollars on TPE dolls and until I can find one that won't take me years to save up for, its just not in the cards for me.

But heres a few tips to know (keep in mind, much of this is from information I've learned from others and since I don't own a silicone doll, I can't 'personally' attest to its accuracy aside from the heads).

Silicone dolls are more realistic looking than TPE dolls while TPE dolls are more realistic feeling than silicone dolls. This is important to know when deciding what kind of doll you want and what your reason for purchasing one is. Silicone dolls can be sterilized while TPE dolls cannot (there are ways however to keep them clean and reduce the risk of contamination). TPE is VERY delicate and it tears easily but is easier to repair than silicone. TPE is very sensitive to high temperatures while silicone is resistant to high temps. TPE is 'porous' which is why it stains more easily and why it can't be properly sterilized. TPE also requires routine oiling/powdering while silicone does not. The oiling however can be very therapeutic and a form of bonding emotionally through physical acts (like giving a human partner a massage).

Its a delicate balance and it makes it impossible to find everything you want in a companion sex doll. I was VERY naive when I first started buying dolls. I wish I knew then what I know now. But hindsight is 20/20 and at least I've learned a lot and can share my lessons. This is why what I recommend to people is to make a list of all the pros and cons of TPE vs silicone dolls as it relates to what they will use the doll for. Then make a list of all the things you want in a doll, the things you need in a doll and the things you don't want and/or can't accept. Its complex, I know, but we aren't talking about a $40 pair of jeans. Think of it like a car purchase since both are very expensive and the buying process is very similar.

I'm glad you enjoyed the videos. I must admit, its been a long time since I posted one, but I have been working on my dolls to perfect things. There is just no point in making videos of my mistakes, especially the work that goes into making the videos as well. My whole goal is this "I screw up, so you don't have too!". I've just learned too many things the hard way, and the costly way. But video updates are long overdue.
All very helpful tips and good advice for sure on the differences between the two materials! I would like to see more of your videos when you get a chance to make some.

This is just some of my personal experience (plus possibly an overshare), and can certainly vary widely between people; as we all have different wants, life experience, and views on how we each live the doll life.

I actually have one of each; one full TPE guy and one full Silicone guy πŸ˜… I like to refer to them as having 'the best of both worlds'. One feels incredibly real and the other looks incredibly real; though I do still kiss, hold hands with, hug, lay next to, and cuddle with both of them while watching tv or hanging out on the computer (almost all the couple things). Although they do have their differences, I love and appreciate each of them for who they are; especially for their strengths in their own distinctive 'genetic makeup' (material). To me, they are quite literally perfect (at least perfect for me). They have each brought an insane amount of comfort to my life and I can't imagine my life without either of them now. Having them, makes my life feel complete in a sense.
~~My Gorgeous Guys~~.jpg
~~My Gorgeous Guys~~.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 245 times
With everything, yes, there are pros and cons. I understand and feel you on that one. Not every doll is perfect for everyone, but each doll can have their 'perfect person' if that makes sense. I do get a lot of flack for my heavier guy, but I love him an insane amount and his weight was never an issue with me because that adds to his level of realism, but I can see how not everyone likes the heavier dolls. I hadn't realized how much people disliked the heavy guys before this forum.
As a result, I just don't share him that much here since everyone always mentions how heavy he is haha. Ashton and I get it, this boy can be heavy, but that doesn't discredit the amazing qualities he does have.
(Poor guy; I should still post him more, because he is lovely, and is so much more than just his weight stat alone. He has gotten me through some very dark times and cemented my love and appreciation for these works of art).

My Silicone guy stays cleaner easier and requires less dedicated care than my TPE guy does; so in a way it does feel like my TPE guy needs me more. That sense helped me bond easier with him at first. My TPE guy gives a crazy amount of comfort laying in his arms and he helps me feel safe enough to fall asleep; where as my Silicone guy is oh so much fun to dance and slow dance with and to just be my goofy self around him. They are both immensely good for the soul though.

I am glad to see that Qita is working on weight reduction so they can bring more of their dolls to a wider audience. I absolutely love the feel of their TPE and I think a lot more should get to experience that. I bet this guy above's body (Hank) would be amazing in TPE format; possibly paired with a soft silicone head if they release those in the future? Though a standard hard head would be a fine choice too.

Maybe kissing the new Silicone Qita heads is different when someone is expecting the level of softness from TPE or they don't have feelings for their companion? (yeah I am guilty of having and catching feelings for my guys :oops: haha)
I do realize how difficult it can be to find the quote on quote perfect guy that fits every criteria you want. πŸ˜… I searched and held off many, many, years before finally getting one because of this.

Before getting my first guy, I steered away from getting a Silicone doll because of reading a lot of views on this forum saying you can't kiss them at all (even though silicone was my initial choice - especially for wanting my guy to be around for a very long time). But I have found out from experience that Hard Silicone is still kissable; it's just a different sensation, and it does kind of feel like they are kissing you back in a way, depending on the style in how you kiss them. Possibly the lip shape of my guy makes it feel enjoyable. Looking back, I am glad I didn't get the original Silicone guy I was looking at; though his 100 lbs would have been nice on Silicone, he was 5'11" and my two already are taller than me at 5'7" (when standing I can rest my head against their upper chest; which is the perfect height for me).
Also, he had a much more muscular body than I am physically attracted to - though I loved the face, hands, and back detail on him. I couldn't justify to myself getting him when I wasn't attracted to the whole package and I wanted my guy to look like the character in my story that I based him off of.
[I never did find out who makes this doll and he is no longer available on SpartanLover. He only had one attachment choice and one head without different body choices]
511-Male-Doll-Jordan.jpg
511-Male-Doll-Jordan.jpg (948.53 KiB) Viewed 245 times
I knew I wanted a Silicone guy eventually, I just wasn't expecting to find the perfect silicone version of my guy so soon haha. (Seeing my Ash in that newsletter was the easiest decision I made; it was an instant connection in wanting him. He was the first Male Doll I've ever seen with that body type which made him incredibly sexy to me). I am glad the stars aligned in this way, because I have two lovely souls, in different genetic makeup, who I treasure with all my heart. πŸ’•

It had me curious if the 'barbie' head sensation you mentioned on these new heads was similar to kissing the Hard-headed guys or more of a rubbery i.e. 'less pleasant'... sensation?

Your experience with the new Qita head also has me wondering if the Silicone Qita bodies are made in the same material as their heads are or a different blend.
(From experience, Realing heads and bodies feel differently in a good way. The bodies are a lot softer to the touch, especially in the important parts, than the standard heads are).

How cool would an in-person store be, to see these dolls in person, to make a choice on one of them? Or maybe even an Expo that is open to the public...

As for a pure 'sex doll', no, I didn't get my two mainly for that. (I much prefer the term love doll or companion doll, but semantics I guess haha) Most come with too large of an endowment for personal preference as it is anyways, so that wasn't a concern when choosing one. While I'm sure my silicone guy could perform just as well in that department, because his skin is incredibly soft for Silicone, that wasn't my initial intention when choosing them.
The main reason I finally made that decision to get my guys was to have a companion, for emotional comfort, and to bring a presence to the home; which they both do wonderfully. I love coming home and seeing their sweet faces. They make me feel loved in their presence. Both of my guys make me incredibly happy; just in their own ways unique to them. The way I touch and interact with my guys is with the same level of kindness and gentleness in how I would touch another person. Gazing into their eyes, I feel a soul. So to me, they both feel alive when being around either of them. They both feel like home to me. πŸ₯°

Have you checked out REALING's dolls on SpartanLover? They have the weight reduction down pat currently, but I don't know if any of their bodies speak to you. I'm betting their TPE is just as remarkable as their Silicone is. If you still like the 'Michael' face; they have a gorgeous version of him available, with more detail than the original faces. (I'm actually waiting for my 'Michael' face created by them because I love that face so much and was amazed at the level of realism they put into my Silicone guy from the same line haha).
Michael Face.jpg
Michael Face.jpg (35.45 KiB) Viewed 245 times
Michael Face 2.jpg
Michael Face 2.jpg (63.4 KiB) Viewed 245 times
I personally love both of these companies (Qita & Realing) and have had excellent experience with both of their dolls so would happily recommend both brands. It is kinda crazy cool that the male dolls I fell for are 'technically' from the same amazing craftsmanship/artistry... Almost like my heart (artist's eye?) recognized that artistic style somehow.

I kind of went off on a tangent there, but that is just some of my experience with having and living with one of each material.
It is very cool that Male Doll enthusiasts get such a wide selection in choosing their prospective guys these days. This is an amazing and exciting advancement for sure. :multi: 15 years ago I would have loved to see the variety that is available today. People who are just getting into the hobby are lucky to get so many options to create their own unique version of their 'perfect guy' for them.

At the end of the day; both my guys make life more vibrant and they make me incredibly happy to be living the doll life with them. That's all I can ask for from them. What I put into them, they give back tenfold in return, by just being their lovely selves and providing constant companionship ❀️
~

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

ALFONZO wrote: ↑Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:30 am This male doll looks so cool! Does anyone know where I can find him? :glou:
Hey ALFONZO, you can find handome Hank available on SpartanLover's website 😊
https://spartanlover.com/products/59-male-sex-doll-hank

~

INFORMATIONS