www.asdolls.com

About our new male doll

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
Asdoll
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

About our new male doll

Post by Asdoll »

Full silicone doll
Body length-head to toe 180cm
weight 46kg
Shoulder width 53cm
bust 102cm
Lower chest circumference 96cm
waist 77cm
hipline 90cm
Arm length 62cm
Hand length 18cm
Arm circumference 36cm
Thigh circumference 58cm
Calf circumference 41cm
Outer Leg Length 102cm
Foot length 25cm
Attachments
33.png
33.png (288.12 KiB) Viewed 783 times
32.png
32.png (358.7 KiB) Viewed 783 times
31.png
31.png (384.44 KiB) Viewed 783 times
Cathy From Asdoll Official
Email : info@asdolls.com

if you want to choose our doll .Please feel free to contact us .

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Re: About our new male doll

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

He has really nice hands! You should share this guy in the Male Doll forum. I think a lot would appreciate him there :glou:

Snowy Tabbert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snowy Tabbert »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: ↑Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:55 am He has really nice hands! You should share this guy in the Male Doll forum. I think a lot would appreciate him there :glou:
I came across this thread by coincidence. 🀭 I don't know why AS Doll claimed this as their new male doll? Perhaps they are associated with Realing Doll? Because I'm 100% sure this is the same Realing 180cm Body, and that's just their new head I reckon. :haha4:

[Hello and sorry, I've wanted to reply to you at the Male Doll forum. It's just that my typing is ultra slow while using a touchscreen PC without a keyboard or mouse. Plus I've been in some long-term disabling pain/illness. Thus, please bare with me and my slow/short response. Nice to meet you and congratulations on your new Realing Ashton. He is very charming and I'm very happy for you. I'm almost certain that I would be getting the upcoming beefy Realing Doll in the next months, even without knowing how he will look or his weight yet. LOL So, you and I and fellow Realing doll owners could be buddies. πŸ˜‰ We could chat at the male doll forum or via PM sometimes. I hope you've had a great weekend. 🌈 ]

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

46kg? That’s just too heavy, even for me.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Snowy Tabbert wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:33 am
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: ↑Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:55 am He has really nice hands! You should share this guy in the Male Doll forum. I think a lot would appreciate him there :glou:
I came across this thread by coincidence. 🀭 I don't know why AS Doll claimed this as their new male doll? Perhaps they are associated with Realing Doll? Because I'm 100% sure this is the same Realing 180cm Body, and that's just their new head I reckon. :haha4:

[Hello and sorry, I've wanted to reply to you at the Male Doll forum. It's just that my typing is ultra slow while using a touchscreen PC without a keyboard or mouse. Plus I've been in some long-term disabling pain/illness. Thus, please bare with me and my slow/short response. Nice to meet you and congratulations on your new Realing Ashton. He is very charming and I'm very happy for you. I'm almost certain that I would be getting the upcoming beefy Realing Doll in the next months, even without knowing how he will look or his weight yet. LOL So, you and I and fellow Realing doll owners could be buddies. πŸ˜‰ We could chat at the male doll forum or via PM sometimes. I hope you've had a great weekend. 🌈 ]
Oh? If he is a Realing Doll that most definitely explains why I like his hands so much :oops: (The detail on their hands and feet are remarkable). They look very human. I think they sculpt them off of real models too.

It's nice to meet you! Aww, thank you for your sweet words. My Realing Ashton is incredibly special to me; I think he has such a kind face. The more I get to know him, the more I fall in love with him. πŸ’“

It's almost August - I think Realing mentioned new releases were coming around that time frame for the newer, lighter models. You won't be disappointed going with this brand; the guys from this company are like works of art. I think you will be positively pleased with whichever one you end up choosing! Haha. Oh for sure, all of us Realing fanciers can be buddies and our companions can be friends too ^_^
Ash and I are sending you well wishes and hope you are having a good week also~🌻

~
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

INFORMATIONS