www.sexdollcanada.com/

New Elsa 90cm

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
ColdWaffles

New Elsa 90cm

Post by ColdWaffles »

Hi, I just saw that Elsa Babe has released a new 90cm silicone doll. I was wondering if this doll body would be something that you will be stocking and is possible to get in Canada?

Beepboop92

Re: New Elsa 90cm

Post by Beepboop92 »

Most vendors ship to Canada. If they can ship other EB dolls they can most probably ship this one. The only reason they wouldn't is if small dolls were illegal in Canada.

I recall some people saying that Australia wouldn't allow sex dolls shorter than 140cm. Check if it's the same in Canada.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Elsa 90cm

Post by toddjy »

Canada has laws against younger dolls. And that means smaller dolls. You'll definitely want to deal with a reputable dealer in Canada.

INFORMATIONS