www.wmdolls.com

Summary WM 164 J from Amno Dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
number9

Summary WM 164 J from Amno Dolls

Post by number9 »

I wanted to make a simple mention of this body sculpt from WM and service provided via the Vender Anmo Dolls.

WM, imo, you truly have made a sculp that is near perfect for what can be offered to me atm considering engineering limitations such as weight and materials. I think your models are the most beautiful on the market. They cater to the widest set of needs that a single manufacturer can offer which is appreciated. I guess I could try and describe more however, I feel my photos despite not being a pre staged professional caliber, communicate everything that I love already. Which speaks even further since the body doesn't need to have sexy clothes, makeup, or green screen backgrounds to look good. Hats off to those that do that however, I value your artistic talents. I think this is the ultimate test though. If it looks good without any goodies added to the image, you know you have a winner. I think everyone reading this would agree to some extent. In total you had my custom doll shipped in 17 days! Packaging was neat and tidy. Plastic wrap around the entire doll, microfiber lining around the interior, wood sheets to reinforce areas often damaged from external contact. Doll was in a perfect state. Not even a temporary impression from packaging. Everyone that has experienced the opposite will know how good it feels when finding out that your doll is in mint condition. I requested that it resemble the photo as provided in the link below and it most certainly was the same. In my experience, this is not because the head is silicone. Yes, that makes a difference in face detail however, I have received silicone heads that do not resemble the photo to the degree I would like them to. In this case, I could not be more pleased. Head was properly protected via a plastic face shield like it should be as to protect the cosmetics from scuffing.

@Anmo Dolls.

I have owned six dolls and all of them were purchased via multiple vendors. You offered me excellent service from the start. Communication was spot on via email with same day response times. Site chat surpassed my expectations as not ONCE did I ever receive a message suggesting that you were absent over weeks of questions throughout all hours of the day. You were friendly and courteous without giving that obsequious vibe, leading you to believe you're being funneled down a direction that simply makes you spend more. Every custom option was present, the doll as mentioned was flawless. You deserve every bit of this positive review. Normally I find a positive criticism but at this time, I don't have any. I would recommend anyone shopping for the next doll to take the worry out of the process and use Anmo for a WM beauty.

IMG_20230324_092711.jpg
IMG_20230324_092711.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 3094 times
IMG_20230324_095006.jpg
IMG_20230324_095006.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 3094 times
IMG_20230324_093405.jpg
IMG_20230324_093405.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 3094 times
IMG_20230324_093323.jpg
IMG_20230324_093323.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 3094 times
IMG_20230324_093306.jpg
IMG_20230324_093306.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 3094 times
IMG_20230324_093204.jpg
IMG_20230324_093204.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 3094 times

https://anmodolls.com/products/amelia-w ... F%E6%9C%AC

https://anmodolls.com/products/lieselot ... 170b&_ss=r
Vendors that provided me excellent service IN NO ORDER
BCD. Communication 10/10. No matter how many damn emails I sent, Jeff gets back to me the same day...

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Summary WM 164 J from Amno Dolls

Post by Big_Easy »

She’s a beauty number9 🔥😊
Really happy to hear about the flawless delivery too! There’s hope! 😄
The 164 is a prefect trade for curves and weight IMO.
Cheers
:glou:

number9

Post by number9 »

Thanks Big_Easy!
BCD. Communication 10/10. No matter how many damn emails I sent, Jeff gets back to me the same day...

Randomdeal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Randomdeal »

Which head is that?

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

number9 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:18 pm I wanted to make a simple mention of this body sculpt from WM and service provided via the Vender Anmo Dolls.

WM, imo, you truly have made a sculp that is near perfect for what can be offered to me atm considering engineering limitations such as weight and materials. I think your models are the most beautiful on the market. They cater to the widest set of needs that a single manufacturer can offer which is appreciated. I guess I could try and describe more however, I feel my photos despite not being a pre staged professional caliber, communicate everything that I love already. Which speaks even further since the body doesn't need to have sexy clothes, makeup, or green screen backgrounds to look good. Hats off to those that do that however, I value your artistic talents. I think this is the ultimate test though. If it looks good without any goodies added to the image, you know you have a winner. I think everyone reading this would agree to some extent. In total you had my custom doll shipped in 17 days! Packaging was neat and tidy. Plastic wrap around the entire doll, microfiber lining around the interior, wood sheets to reinforce areas often damaged from external contact. Doll was in a perfect state. Not even a temporary impression from packaging. Everyone that has experienced the opposite will know how good it feels when finding out that your doll is in mint condition. I requested that it resemble the photo as provided in the link below and it most certainly was the same. In my experience, this is not because the head is silicone. Yes, that makes a difference in face detail however, I have received silicone heads that do not resemble the photo to the degree I would like them to. In this case, I could not be more pleased. Head was properly protected via a plastic face shield like it should be as to protect the cosmetics from scuffing.

@Anmo Dolls.

I have owned six dolls and all of them were purchased via multiple vendors. You offered me excellent service from the start. Communication was spot on via email with same day response times. Site chat surpassed my expectations as not ONCE did I ever receive a message suggesting that you were absent over weeks of questions throughout all hours of the day. You were friendly and courteous without giving that obsequious vibe, leading you to believe you're being funneled down a direction that simply makes you spend more. Every custom option was present, the doll as mentioned was flawless. You deserve every bit of this positive review. Normally I find a positive criticism but at this time, I don't have any. I would recommend anyone shopping for the next doll to take the worry out of the process and use Anmo for a WM beauty.

https://anmodolls.com/products/amelia-w ... F%E6%9C%AC

https://anmodolls.com/products/lieselot ... 170b&_ss=r
Hello number9,

Thank you very much for taking your time to make the feedback. You are satisfied with receiving the doll and our services. We are appreciated and we also thank you for your trust.

You are a very kind person! If possible, I hope to see you share more of her pictures in the future!

Our service will not be stopped due to receiving doll! If you have any questions, you could contact me at any time!

Kind regards,

Anmo Dolls

Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

TXCpl89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TXCpl89 »

I had been so torn deciding between the 164F and the 164J. I ended up going with the F and now I'm seeing so many more posts about the J and I'm hoping I don't regret my decision lol. I'm still excited for her to get here though.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

TXCpl89 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:30 pm I had been so torn deciding between the 164F and the 164J. I ended up going with the F and now I'm seeing so many more posts about the J and I'm hoping I don't regret my decision lol. I'm still excited for her to get here though.
No matter which one you choose, they will not disappoint you.
Anmo Dolls

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

the above photo is head #273 in the silicone version.
Randomdeal wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:55 pm Which head is that?

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

You do great! @ Anmo dolls, glad to see that people feel a good purchasing experience and motivation from you.
wish you good business and keep going.
Anmo Dolls wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:12 pm
TXCpl89 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:30 pm I had been so torn deciding between the 164F and the 164J. I ended up going with the F and now I'm seeing so many more posts about the J and I'm hoping I don't regret my decision lol. I'm still excited for her to get here though.
No matter which one you choose, they will not disappoint you.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Very nice! So, you can just connect the silicone head to the TPE body with no worries? I know this has been talked about on this site before, I just didnt know if they did some updating for the materials. Wither way, DAMN she is nice.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Sidestep wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:25 am Very nice! So, you can just connect the silicone head to the TPE body with no worries? I know this has been talked about on this site before, I just didnt know if they did some updating for the materials. Wither way, DAMN she is nice.
Yes. It is still important to note that silicone and TPE materials cannot be placed together for a long time, as the two will react.
Anmo Dolls

Polymer amour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polymer amour »

Anmo Dolls wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:14 pm
Sidestep wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:25 am Very nice! So, you can just connect the silicone head to the TPE body with no worries? I know this has been talked about on this site before, I just didnt know if they did some updating for the materials. Wither way, DAMN she is nice.
Yes. It is still important to note that silicone and TPE materials cannot be placed together for a long time, as the two will react.
So how long do WM say you can have that head on that body until they start to react badly?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Polymer amour wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:28 am
So how long do WM say you can have that head on that body until they start to react badly?
Bumping. This is an important question.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

number9

Post by number9 »

setevoltas wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:38 am
Polymer amour wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:28 am
Bumping. This is an important question.
Hi, Anmo dolls instructed me not to keep the head attached. I never followed up with them as to how long because I always keep the doll hanging with a bit of weight on the feet. This of course requires me to keep my heads stored aside.

Marnack1313
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marnack1313 »

I can totally agree that the WM 164J body is an amazing piece of art! The curves are perfect, the weight is manageable, and the intimacy is incredible!

INFORMATIONS