www.wmdolls.com

Shocking newbie experience.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Shocking newbie experience.

Post by DG »

:haha4:
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Well, this was a good read. I was afraid what I would find from the thread title.

Got a couple of dolls capable of the odd queef. Always good for a laugh.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote: Oh my guys are constantly trying to "one-up" one another. :haha4: :? :roll:
They sound very competitive. Haha. :mrgreen:

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

setevoltas wrote:Well, this was a good read. I was afraid what I would find from the thread title. Got a couple of dolls capable of the odd queef. Always good for a laugh.
Hi, setevoltas. Yeah, I thought my topic title might intrigue people enough to read it. I bet you're relieved that the subject matter wasn't as horrific as you thought. I'm glad you found it entertaining.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

lovedoll1 wrote:it would be like a real woman queefing during sex
Hi, lovedoll1. Yes, I imagine it would be. I'm glad to know that male and female dolls are equally capable of letting it rip.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Idiots in a TikTok challenge torment the LeBron James doll (a small male rubber stretch toy).

see: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24158&start=15

Many overinflated him with water or helium, but someone also filled him with baked beans! Yuckety-yuck! I had to think of this if dolls can have smelly farts.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Aerial. Wow, that poor LeBron James doll! I found that horrific! 8O Poor old Bugs Bunny and Batman copped it, too. :(

latextrancer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by latextrancer »

Oh, never heared of this before. It is sad that this adorable little man gets destroyed like this by some lowlife idiots.
After seeing some of the videos, I have ordered a Heroes of Goo Jit Zu LeBron James figure because I feel sorry for them. The shocking thing is that this figure is hardly available. It is sold out on Amazon, as well as in many ebay stores, but I managed to get one on ebay. So I have saved one of these beauties, because I will take care of him.
I am on the autistic spectrum, as I have been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. So to me these stretch figures mean a lot. It is relaxing to feel them.
I know that they did horrible videos of abusing stretch armstrong after he has been re-released in 2016. I have a lot of these stretch figures an I keep them all in good condition.
I also keep my inflatable male Latexdolls in good condition. I don't use them as sex toys, no I prefer to feel them next to me

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

It angers me to no end to see people abusing their dolls, even moreso when people abuse animals or other people. Some people are just really evil and that sucks.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Well, I'm glad to know even TPE and Silicone male dolls engage in the time honoured tradition of masculine entertainment of Farts.
Probably the most primordial gag there is. :))
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

latextrancer wrote:Oh, never heared of this before. It is sad that this adorable little man gets destroyed like this by some lowlife idiots.
After seeing some of the videos, I have ordered a Heroes of Goo Jit Zu LeBron James figure because I feel sorry for them. The shocking thing is that this figure is hardly available. It is sold out on Amazon, as well as in many ebay stores, but I managed to get one on ebay. So I have saved one of these beauties, because I will take care of him. I am on the autistic spectrum, as I have been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. So to me these stretch figures mean a lot. It is relaxing to feel them. I know that they did horrible videos of abusing stretch armstrong after he has been re-released in 2016. I have a lot of these stretch figures an I keep them all in good condition. I also keep my inflatable male Latexdolls in good condition. I don't use them as sex toys, no I prefer to feel them next to me
Hi, latextrancer. Well, it's nice to know that you ordered a LeBron James figure because you'll actually take care of him. :D And that figure is probably sold out everywhere because of the idiotic challenge of blowing him up. :roll: I'm glad that the stretch figures offer a soothing sensation for you in regard to your Asperger's. Thanks for stopping by to comment. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:It angers me to no end to see people abusing their dolls, even moreso when people abuse animals or other people. Some people are just really evil and that sucks.
You know, DG, I think if a person is capable of being abusive to an inanimate, human-like object, they definitely have the potential to be abusive to other people as well as animals. Animal cruelty is one thing that makes me really, really angry.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

P3T3flytese wrote:Well, I'm glad to know even TPE and Silicone male dolls engage in the time honoured tradition of masculine entertainment of Farts. Probably the most primordial gag there is. :))
Yes, indeed, P3T3flytese. I think TPE and silicone lads are equally proud of their farting ability.

Raymond
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Raymond »

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:10 pm Well, hello there everyone. I've only had Erik for 3 days and I experienced something that I didn't even realize could happen: nobody told me that sex dolls could fart. 8O So Erik was laying on my bed and I wanted to position him so he could sit up. My husband was there to help me since this is all very new to me. He grabbed one leg and lifted it to 90 degrees so it was up in the air. Then I grabbed the other leg with my right hand to swing it up. As I did so, my left hand was on Erik's tummy. As I swung his leg up, my left arm exherted force on his belly. And then he farted. 8O My mouth instantly fell open. I turned to my husband who had a look of utter shock on his face. Then seeing the disturbed look on his face made me burst out laughing and I couldn't stop. Because, damn - what else can you do after you hear an inanimate object fart?

Has anyone else experienced this with their male or female doll? Are there any other surprises I should be aware of? LOL.

:haha4: Whating for my first doll Mariko if she done the same while moving her ut hopefull she be with me end of july maybe ill find out :haha4: https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-Doll- ... 101-Mariko

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi there, Raymond - thanks for stopping by to check out this thread. This must be a very exciting time for you as you wait for Mariko to arrive - especially because she's your first doll! :D I hope she does arrive by the end of July for you. Thanks for including the link to the Doll House website. Mariko has a lovely figure and a pretty face. I guess only time will tell if she's capable of farting like Erik did. 8O

Erik has been with me for almost 2 years now and thankfully, I've had no further shocking experiences. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS