www.wmdolls.com

WM head size? 150cm+

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dfdgfsdvxcvx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

WM head size? 150cm+

Post by dfdgfsdvxcvx »

I am just wondering how big the heads are in the 150to170 dolls. All I can find is oral depth but nothing on how big the head itself is. I would like to know what the length is from chin to the top. Hard to visualize a doll without knowing its actual size. I got a 70in tv and just want to use something as a reference to zoom images to get a aprox size of doll before buying. Thanks.

To Doll makers, could you include a doll with a 1 metre measuring stick or banana or can of pop etc. as a prop for sizing purposes in some of your advertising images? Its so hard to get an idea of how big a doll is in real life without easy to size props. Am I the only one wondering why this is not a thing.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM head size? 150cm+

Post by mathieu242 »

dfdgfsdvxcvx wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:14 am I am just wondering how big the heads are in the 150to170 dolls. All I can find is oral depth but nothing on how big the head itself is. I would like to know what the length is from chin to the top. Hard to visualize a doll without knowing its actual size. I got a 70in tv and just want to use something as a reference to zoom images to get a aprox size of doll before buying. Thanks.

To Doll makers, could you include a doll with a 1 metre measuring stick or banana or can of pop etc. as a prop for sizing purposes in some of your advertising images? Its so hard to get an idea of how big a doll is in real life without easy to size props. Am I the only one wondering why this is not a thing.

I own 5 WM doll heads and each one measures ~ 8" from chin to top of head, and ~ 5" from cheek to cheek. The doll heads are created independent from the bodies, so whether you order body 159C or 175D, the heads will always be the same size.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Whenever I want to check what size body a WM head is made for, I go to 1am dolls, and click on female customizable dolls. I wouldn't actually buy from them. Last I checked, they were not responding to anyone. But the website is still up. They haven't added any heads since 390, so it seems it's been abandoned for awhile.

dfdgfsdvxcvx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dfdgfsdvxcvx »

mathieu242 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:40 pm
dfdgfsdvxcvx wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:14 am I am just wondering how big the heads are in the 150to170 dolls. All I can find is oral depth but nothing on how big the head itself is. I would like to know what the length is from chin to the top. Hard to visualize a doll without knowing its actual size. I got a 70in tv and just want to use something as a reference to zoom images to get a aprox size of doll before buying. Thanks.

I own 5 WM doll heads and each one measures ~ 8" from chin to top of head, and ~ 5" from cheek to cheek. The doll heads are created independent from the bodies, so whether you order body 159C or 175D, the heads will always be the same size.
Thanks for the answer :)

INFORMATIONS