www.wmdolls.com

Standing Feet Question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Standing Feet Question

Post by TannerB1313 »

I received a 157b WM doll today and have a question about standing feet, which she has. Is this doll supposed to stand on her own with the metal bolts that are installed? Because I could not get her to stay up, she didnt fall but I certainly couldnt let go of her lol. I noticed some pics have these white plastic pieces replacing the metal bolts, there were none in the box for me. Do those white pieces help with standing the doll? If so were can I get them? Thanks!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Standing Feet Question

Post by Mr Franz »

Freestanding is possible, but not advisable. Even with standing feet, the doll should lean against of touch something for balance. Shoes and socks are also advisable, especially for long term standing. Also, the bolt heads should stick out slightly beyond the sole of the foot, so they alone bear the doll's weight.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Mr Franz wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:22 pm Freestanding is possible, but not advisable. Even with standing feet, the doll should lean against of touch something for balance. Shoes and socks are also advisable, especially for long term standing. Also, the bolt heads should stick out slightly beyond the sole of the foot, so they alone bear the doll's weight.
Noted and thanks. She came with socks and sneakers. The bolt heads are not sticking out, I could use an allen wrench to pull them out a bit I would assume? What are those white plastic pieces I see being sold do?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

TannerB1313 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:34 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:22 pm Freestanding is possible, but not advisable. Even with standing feet, the doll should lean against of touch something for balance. Shoes and socks are also advisable, especially for long term standing. Also, the bolt heads should stick out slightly beyond the sole of the foot, so they alone bear the doll's weight.
Noted and thanks. She came with socks and sneakers. The bolt heads are not sticking out, I could use an allen wrench to pull them out a bit I would assume? What are those white plastic pieces I see being sold do?
Yeah, an allen head will do it. The caps are to help save socks and to keep the bolt heads from marring floors.

INFORMATIONS