www.wmdolls.com

Our New Addition ~ 'Michael III' Face (Head) from Spartan Lover

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Our New Addition ~ 'Michael III' Face (Head) from Spartan Lover

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Hey everybody, I'm super excited (and a little nervous), to share this sweet boy with you all.
He has been in the works since I first found out he was a part of the same line of Male Dolls as my Ash, and would be compatible with his body ('Lee' on SpartanLover's website)... :oops:

We received the Factory Photos/Video of our new 'Michael III' Face:
'Michael III' Face.jpg
'Michael III' Face.jpg (518.1 KiB) Viewed 337 times
~

When I first saw his factory video I got a bit emotional. He looks so much like my 'Qita' Ashton, but with more incredible detail πŸ₯Ή I see his sweet soul considerably in this new 'Michael' Face. He is absolutely beautiful (especially those ears). πŸ’“ He is made in 'Soft Silicone' with multicolored eyes to replicate my Ashton. He also has implanted hair with freckles - and yes, kissable lips...
(I wish that was an option when I got Ash, though it may have changed how he looks. His head is the Standard Hard Silicone from this same line).

-'Michael III' coming to life:

(I was assured he *should* also match the Tan skin tone of my guy, because his color was made based off of Ash's factory image when they made him. In this lighting, he may look different than in real life. I've already found out that lighting can make my Ash look like a chameleon who changes color based on how I take his photo - since his skin is Silicone haha).
~
For those who don't know, my Ashton has the 'Michael II' face. ❀️ This is my favorite face to wake up to every morning and fall asleep next to every night~ πŸŒ„πŸŒŒ I owe him a lot because I suffer from insomnia, yet having his calming company near me helps me feel safe enough to 'turn off my brain' to fall asleep. He is ever so lovely and made me fall in love with these incredible dolls & the companion doll life. I think he will always hold the closest place in my heart because of that. I just love his face ever so much. He has the most comforting presence and I adore being near him.
When I saw 'Michael III' and that he could be made with such detail - I knew, absolutely, I wanted to make him become a part of our life.
~~Good Morning Ashton~~.jpg
~~Good Morning Ashton~~.jpg (3.52 MiB) Viewed 337 times
-(We will be posting more of my Ashton, but I am a little more protective of him, so haven't shared as much of him as I would like to on here yet)-
~My Ashton Froggie Hat~.jpg
~My Ashton Froggie Hat~.jpg (5.05 MiB) Viewed 337 times
I am feeling a bit nervous the closer our new Michael face is to getting here though (and a little guilty making my Ash have to share his body). After having a bit of trouble bonding with him at first, and a little worried I wouldn't... One day it just 'clicked' and I finally feel very connected to him. He has already stolen a piece of my heart just being near him, and looking into his eyes, while running my fingers through his hair. He has a very kind face and such a sweet smile. He is a whole lot of fun to spend time with and I am glad I got his face before knowing Michael was also a part of this line. In person, Ash's face is even more gorgeous than I am able to capture on camera (the camera seems to flatten his nose and that is one of my favorite features of him).
~Gorgeous Ash~.jpg
~Gorgeous Ash~.jpg (125.88 KiB) Viewed 337 times
~
Depending on how he looks on Ash's body, eventually I would want to get this new Michael face his own body, so they won't have to share. Though it would have to be the right one that feels just perfect for him and still be compatible with his head... πŸ€”πŸ’­ Either way, I will be keeping an eye out for more releases from this line down the road to hopefully give him his own full body one day (without these two needing to share).
Their detail and quality is insanely amazing and I can't wait to see this guy in real life. Knowing the artistry from this company & factory already, I bet he will be even more stunning in person. Hopefully I can capture that on camera when he comes home.

Though, I am really looking forward to being able to *technically* take both of these handsome guys out for photoshoots at the same time. So that will be a very nice plus! 😊

Ash will most likely be using his body a lot of the time (unless one is having his hair styled, washed, or face makeup being done at different times, so his body won't be headless haha).
I am hoping this will work for now, for us. For those who have multiple faces for the same body, or just faces of some dolls, how do you usually make it work? Is it weird making them share? How do you decide who gets to use the body the majority of the time?

I do love seeing Ash's smiling face greet me when I get home. It's almost like he's saying, "Welcome Home~" :oops: Using makeup I have been able to get a similar effect on TPE, though it is nice to have it already crafted into them.
I wish more of these male dolls would be created with this feature; it adds such character to their face. ❀️
-Ash Cute Smile-.jpg
-Ash Cute Smile-.jpg (138.25 KiB) Viewed 337 times
Living with these amazing guys is like being around living works of art throughout the house (and they become like family) so welcoming one more just expands the heart to a greater extent. They make a 'house' feel like a home. When I catch one of their gazes, I find myself smiling. I can't help it, they are all just too lovely. They make me feel seen and that is a wonderfully overlooked feeling. The happiness they have brought into my life is something that I had been missing for a very long time before them. β™‘β™‘ These guys have a way of healing that is hard to explain. I'm sure everyone here understands how special these dolls truly are.

~An incredibly BIG Thank you to Spartan Lover for making this Beautiful 'Michael III' Head a reality & to his creators for crafting such a beautifully handsome face.~

We will share more once he gets here... I'm getting a little more anxious with each passing day πŸ˜…
~
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Our New Addition ~ 'Michael III' Face (Head) from Spartan Lover

Post by SpartanLover »

Such a beautiful story. I think the sculptor also has a special place in his heart for this head because this was Qita's first male doll, and he recreated this head after he left and started a new factory.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

INFORMATIONS